UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Whatever happened to...

Jatta Pake

If I drift off it's only because this board has become unrecognizable as in everyone else is gone. I may not post much. But this is one of my homepages. I'd miss you guys.

NorthRaider seems to be one to disappear too... I kinda miss her Guy Fawkes mask, designed for every occasion.

As soon as i saw this thread, Reideen1313 popped into my mind again. His sudden absence always worried me. I hope it is just a case of something important in his life taking him on an adventure that needs his full attention for a time.

same goes for anyone who is absent from the boards these days. I imagine them all off on an adventure, far away from ADSL :)

Here's another couple of MIAs: Amazing JL, Antacost and Cappy. Anybody heard from any of them?

Cappy has popped up once or twice in the last like 6 months or so... Antacost and JL just f**king disappeared too.

Another one I wonder about is Kirby. Especially since he was from my neck of the woods(just south). I was a local shop down there recently and noticed his name of a Minimate pack that was for sale :mellow: There's also Cappy, who lives up north. Haven't spoken with him since last years SDCC and that was through a text. He wanted to meet up. Unfortunately with my little guy I was having a hard enough time keeping up with my own schedule, let alone meet up :pinch: PL is one I miss the most. He was someone I use to talk to on a regular basis. Most everyone else is still here or came back eventually. So I'm not too worried. I can speak from personal experience life has a way of interfering with your collecting at time. I know I'm way behind on my Minimate collections :wacko:

North Raider has got me freaked out a little. She's like me in the middle of school, I think, and it's rough, so its understandable. But I wish she

d send up a flare or something.

Night Viper showed up for the chat cause I emailed him. He says without Battle Beasts DST is just mocking him, so he hasn't bothered hanging around. That doesn't matter, IMO. you should post cause it's fun. I'm glad to see Ady back in more capacity. I miss Timbo though. :(

My sister gets all my stuff when I die. She's enough of a nerd that she'd send out a mass email and post on my boards that I'd been run over by a semi haulin' hogs, I'm sure. I always wondered what that response would be. A Huck Finn thing, you know? (Not that I'd ever fake my own death. That's both illegal and immoral.) Though it's good to know BHM already thinks I'm dead. ;)

Maybe we should send out an email and try and get in touch with all the members, letting them know about C2E2 next year?

I talked to North Raider over PM last week, so she is fine. And like others have said, TBT and Rad are fine as well.

But yes, some of these others that people mentioned are worrysome. :(

I keep meaning to write down instructions for my wife in case something were to happen to me. It has been on my to-do list for about 2 years now...

Add CloneMe to the list of missing. I met him a couple times at some of the Cons. Hope he and his giant wood are doing great. :)

If he's had this longer than 4 hours, he should seek the aid of a medical professional. ;)

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hate to have to whip out my big ten inch...

record of the the band that plays the blues!

The band that plays the blues!

She just loves my big ten inch record of my favorite blues!

As a couple others have mentioned, I think some of us disappear occasionally for different reasons. I was a member of the old Art Asylum board, and when it started getting kind of crazy there I stopped visiting. Then, when I tried to find my way back to it, the AA board was gone and I found the multiverse.

I was around since the beginning of Minimates, but I sold a lot of them off to fund my 1/6 scale collection. Got tired of being broke all the time, so I got out of those a few months ago, and have been steadily building my Minimate numbers ever since. Just sucks because I totally gutted my DC mates. Got a long way to go to get back to where I was, but I'm working on it.

I've always said this has been the best forum I've been a part of, and I still feel that way. Great bunch of guys here. Yeah, we get an occasional crazy spell (Brent Craig) but overall, it's a great place and I'm just glad to be here.

Shane is still a shockini lover, though. True story.