UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CustomCon 30

boyd

The fifth and final day is up with Bob's new Minimates. Go check out his take on Arkham Asylum Minimates!

Arkham Asylum Minimates

I really like these - it feels like a set that would actually be made. Love the faces on Joker and Croc, and love Bane - with the new bulky body, he looks almost cuddly.

Edited by boyd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Actually, after submitting those pics I went back and tweaked Bane a little because he wasn't really finished. And then I thought, why not tweak Croc a little. And Zsasz. And hell, the J-Man, too.

I'll post pics of all four Arkham customs in my thread the next days. Some changed just in a detail, some changed a lot. You'll see. :whistling:

Thanks guys!

Actually, after submitting those pics I went back and tweaked Bane a little because he wasn't really finished. And then I thought, why not tweak Croc a little. And Zsasz. And hell, the J-Man, too.

I'll post pics of all four Arkham customs in my thread the next days. Some changed just in a detail, some changed a lot. You'll see. :whistling:

Nice, Can't wait to see the updates

:thumbsup:

These are great, Croc is my favorite of the set

Thanks a lot guys!

Are those based on the AA game, or your own designs, Bob... er, Martin... er, Bart? I'm very confused right now! :wacko:

They are based on the Arkham Asylum game, but I put a lot of my own thoughts and ideas in there.

I started posting them over at my thread.

And that was one of the best CustomCons ever. After it only being one single day last time, this was a blast. And I reylly loved that on every single day there were Minimate customs displayed. Very well done guys!