UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A month has passed

MiniFiend UK

A month has passed on what has to rank as one of the shittiest times of my life.

My Girlfriend walked out on me last month after 16/17 years togetether (For a married man so thats two familys wrecked). She also left her two kids with me, I say kids but they are both in their late teens. So right now its a real down point as its hard to find work and money is tight. I will get by I'm just a little shellshocked so not been posting here much but have been lurking and reading posts.

So a quick thank you for lifting me a little with the usual banter here. And a very big thank you to Mini_Myte who's Dr Doomsy Custom actually made me smile and feel better and for that theree is very little words.

Jeez, I'm sorry to hear that Fiend. Words fail. But this place has also been a nice respite for me when things suck in the real world. Sometimes the absurd act of collecting and talking about these little bastards is actually more important than it seems on its surface.

Man, that's awful to hear. Bitch. I hope you and the kids are doing okay (and are okay with each other). This place can be a real gem, and I'm glad it's come through for you. And I hope you finally get some fries with that shake.

My heart goes out to you MF UK. Things WILL get better, it's just going to take a little time.

What?

Tell him!

Not now, I'm posting in a thread.

Just tell him!

I don't care what you want me to tell him!

Just tell him my secret message.

But that'll really make me look stupid if I tell him.

Do it and I'll tell you where I burried your kitten.

Oh alright, if it'll get you off my back.

Hey MF UK , Dr. DOOMSY says to tell you she sending you a bajillion hugs your way.

Ick, I need a shower now.

Damn . . . that's just . . . heavy.

I'm sorry to hear it man. you're amongst mates here, so feel free to vent/have a rant/etc . . . whenever the mood strikes.

Hope you're keeping busy. I know that was the thing that got me through my last break-up - keeping very social and keeping very busy.

Ness

Just to say sometimes every cloud does have a silver lining.

I found out my son/her son she left (I call both kids my kids I dont bother with any other steps then stairs)

Has been picked to to qualify for to make the 2012 olympics for the TeamGB in Tai Kwon Do. (he just has to bet the snot out of rest of them)

Also my daughter/step daughter (etc etc) has passed her exams to carry on to college.

This may not sound alot for education. but I'm a guy that is quite happy with PC spell check to get by. So getting out of here and and getting darwn in I'm happy.

My heart goes out to you MF UK. Things WILL get better, it's just going to take a little time.

What?

Tell him!

Not now, I'm posting in a thread.

Just tell him!

I don't care what you want me to tell him!

Just tell him my secret message.

But that'll really make me look stupid if I tell him.

Do it and I'll tell you where I burried your kitten.

Oh alright, if it'll get you off my back.

Hey MF UK , Dr. DOOMSY says to tell you she sending you a bajillion hugs your way.

Ick, I need a shower now.

I nominate this for "most smile worthy post of 2012"

That's good news, UK!