UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New guy here.

Hi all! Recently got interested in the Minimates, now they are added into my many, many toy hobbies which include lots of different action figures. Just like all the figures I'm interested in, I've started a few customizations. Hope to do a few cartoon type scenes and maybe photostories along the way, I take it that some of you are doing that? Hopefully I can glean some cool ideas from you folks that have been doing this for awhile, and in turn, every so often offer something worthwhile myself.

Hey gramps how you doin?!

Oh and hello to the new guy too. (Ah BHM age jokes... I do love them...)

Well as you're new here (not you BHM, the guy who started this thread), I get the honor of subjecting you to the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!! I quote a movie, you name the movie.

Your quote is such a famous quote I'll be surprised if you don't get it.

"After all, tomorrow is another day."

Well as you're new here (not you BHM, the guy who started this thread), I get the honor of subjecting you to the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!! I quote a movie, you name the movie.

Gone with the Wind, uttered by Scarlett?

Welcome to the forum gramps. Flea Market is a'thataway vvv

Be sure to stop in on the customs threads on your way there.

We have some amazingly talented peeps around there.

Gone with the Wind, uttered by Scarlett?

That it is sir. Welcome to the Multiverse.

Welcome to the hobby Gramps! I have to say I'm looking forward to your future contributions already ;)

We have quite a few fun Minimate pic series buried somewhere here in the 'verse. I can attest to guys like Chazwinki and murderofcrows being quite talented in this department, always great for a laugh. Doesn't stop the rest of us from trying though :P

Welcome, Gramps! :) You'll love it here.

And we'll love having you here!

I like your enthusiasm, with lots of plans. That's what Minimates are good for: firing up the imagination.

Nice username, refreshing change.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

You just got T42's movie challenge.well here darkredshdow's music challenge!

Here it is hint{its from a disney movie that had 2 made for tv films,but is a song in the 3rd}

"I don't know where to go,what's the right way?I want my own life I think im gonna"

Once you have completed that quiz I'll stop back in with MMM Literary Challenge and after that MMM Newspaper Quote Challenge, and after that will be the MMM Something a Random Guy on the Street said to me Challenge. Your 1st few weeks here are usually spent answering trivia questions so dig in and we'll see you on the other side.

Welcome!

Here it is hint{its from a disney movie that had 2 made for tv films,but is a song in the 3rd}

"I don't know where to go,what's the right way?I want my own life I think im gonna"

High School Musical 3? Scream?

Edited by Gramps

Welcome!

Yes congrats on getting it right

Edited by darkredshdow

Welcome!

Yes congrats on getting it right

I actually had to do some research on that one! I really am a "Gramps", and the HSM stuff is actually in between my kids and my grandkids, so they didn't help much! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
yeah,listen you probably know im the new kid,and hey it took me forever to get on . hey do u know how to reach luke314? :confused: ps. im 13, so no big words! :lol:

Try the private messaging function. If Luke has a full inbox then maybe you should resort to smoke signals or try something on his Minimate Factory website.