UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batman Arkham Asylum figures

Well here they are and I think with the exception of the Joker they are all pretty crap.

BM.AA.Group__scaled_600.jpg

I dont see any pic with your post so do you mean these?

post-179-1274177075_thumb.jpg

Not played the game so dont know how accurate they are but I feel the Batman is a bit to blue on cape/cowl/boots etc. The feeling I get for the game is very dark and the colours just seem too lively.

Joker just looks like Joker nothing new really.

Scarecrow looks very different I can understand the gasmask but the hands have me stumped. I dont know what his latest look is like so the metal and the weird hand I dont get.

Harley Quinn I really like the gothie nurse look....Furrh, Humm....Nurse The screens!

Pretty sure Bats was black and gray in the game, so I don't know what is going on there with the paint job on him. If he was blue, then it was really dark.

Personally, I think those figures look fine. I just don't care much for the lack or articulation (or scale at this point). I would go cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs for Hot Toys versions of these figures.

Well here they are and I think with the exception of the Joker they are all pretty crap.

BM.AA.Group__scaled_600.jpg

I dont see any pic with your post so do you mean these?

post-179-1274177075_thumb.jpg

Not played the game so dont know how accurate they are but I feel the Batman is a bit to blue on cape/cowl/boots etc. The feeling I get for the game is very dark and the colours just seem too lively.

Joker just looks like Joker nothing new really.

Scarecrow looks very different I can understand the gasmask but the hands have me stumped. I dont know what his latest look is like so the metal and the weird hand I dont get.

Harley Quinn I really like the gothie nurse look....Furrh, Humm....Nurse The screens!

The reason Scarecrow has the metal hand is because that's the contraption he wears on his arm to spread the fear gas. There should be syringes at the end of his fingers, but he would use that glove to inject the fear gas into his victims (including Batman, multiple times).

yeah - they look like nice sculpts, but Harley looks a bit too much like one of McFarlanes warped Fairy Tale or Oz toys. It's a bit too far removed from the character for me to get excited.

These ones will be a pass for me.

Not really sure where you are going with this MMM, but I'm digging the figures. Then again, I've played the game and enjoyed the strange interpretation of some of the characters. I still feel like a henchmen or loonie in a straight jacket might wrap up the wave nicer though. Seems a little light for my taste, I just hope they do more than one wave. I'd love to see Harley and Killer Croc in the next wave.

They're not terrible, but I'll wait to see them in person before I decide whether or not to get 'em.

The only thing that really disappoints me is the flap in Batman's cape. If it were straight, it probably would have looked WAY better.

Not really sure where you are going with this MMM, but I'm digging the figures. Then again, I've played the game and enjoyed the strange interpretation of some of the characters. I still feel like a henchmen or loonie in a straight jacket might wrap up the wave nicer though. Seems a little light for my taste, I just hope they do more than one wave. I'd love to see Harley and Killer Croc in the next wave.

Um... Harley Quinn is in this wave...

The missing ones are Croc, some henchmen, Ivy, and Bane. Oh, and a Titan or a

Titan Joker

The blue on Batman is ruining him for me, otherwise I may get him, The Joker, and Harley. I loved the game, but that Batman is way off. Hopefully they fix him by release time.

But, as K80 said, I'm not too interested in this scale anymore either. If only we could get these by Hot Toys. Man, I'd be even more broke! :)

Slightly off-topic, but I figure it's only a matter of time before Hot Toys starts doing comic-styled Marvel and DC figures. And when they do. . .I'll probably be getting a 2nd job.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes there is Karamazov and I'm one of them. What's hilarious is that you keep talking about it, even though this isn't your bag MM :huh: I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the prototypes and hope these hit around Christmas time. That way I can put these on my list to Santa :happy:

Yes there is Karamazov and I'm one of them. What's hilarious is that you keep talking about it, even though this isn't your bag MM :huh: I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the prototypes and hope these hit around Christmas time. That way I can put these on my list to Santa :happy:

I just saw it on TNI and passed it along. Ignoring it isn't going to make it go away.

Yeah, I think they look great. Obviously, you weren't a fan of the game minimadman.

Quite the opposite actually, I loved the game i just don't think that the character designs look great as toys.