UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

My local TRU re-stocked the TRU wave 7 series today, so I was finally able to get the Hulk Buster Iron Man/Gamma Hulk & Betsy Braddock/ Lockjaw 2-packs.

Also the new TRU wave 8 Iron Man 2 minimates arrived today at my local TRU (so I was able to get the Mark VI Iron Man & LT. Colonel James Rhodes exclusives).

Lucky haul day for me! :D

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another truck without seeing these in Jersey. Any other board members in the tri-state area still having a problem finding these? Or is it just my TRU still hasn't received them? Still plenty of Thor/Loki and a Klaw/Storm...... sigh. I'm a little worried I won't get to see these and I've never had a problem with the exclusives at my store.

What part of Jersey? I haven't seen these either

Central Jersey. We usually see them 2-3 weeks after release, seems to be taking a little longer this time. Hopefully this is the reason why TRU hasn't shipped them, maybe they plan on shipping them with the IM2. I can dream right?

Another truck without seeing these in Jersey. Any other board members in the tri-state area still having a problem finding these? Or is it just my TRU still hasn't received them? Still plenty of Thor/Loki and a Klaw/Storm...... sigh. I'm a little worried I won't get to see these and I've never had a problem with the exclusives at my store.

What part of Jersey? I haven't seen these either

Central Jersey. We usually see them 2-3 weeks after release, seems to be taking a little longer this time. Hopefully this is the reason why TRU hasn't shipped them, maybe they plan on shipping them with the IM2. I can dream right?

Yup I'm in the same part and It's weird they usually get them quick but I havent seen those or the second wave of IM2

Got impatient and bought me a Hulkbuster set on Ebay for some silly price (still cheapest I've seen on the bay). Just glad I'm getting one.

So now you all can relax as now that I've forked out for one they'll become abundant and cheap as dirt :P

I know this is like a broken record, but my eight trip in a month to a TRU and I find they put out a new case yesterday, so of course Hulkbuster was gone already. Last time the guy told me new stuff was in on Thursday and was excited for me when he saw me because he knew he put the new stuff out yesterday. I had to tell him that it didn't matter because the good stuff was already gone. I'm really pretty bummed about this.

Can someone tell Chuck at DST that short packing exclusives is stupid and doesn;t work for anyone?

I know this is like a broken record, but my eight trip in a month to a TRU and I find they put out a new case yesterday, so of course Hulkbuster was gone already. Last time the guy told me new stuff was in on Thursday and was excited for me when he saw me because he knew he put the new stuff out yesterday. I had to tell him that it didn't matter because the good stuff was already gone. I'm really pretty bummed about this.

Can someone tell Chuck at DST that short packing exclusives is stupid and doesn;t work for anyone?

orly? that sucks. wasnt me that got them. was actually going to go over there today but got stuck at work. this really sucks. :(

HRG you huntin' in my woods? without permission? That's just low. :P When were you through Knoxville? I know one of the two stores had gotten a second run of Wave 7 were you able to grab the exclusives?

Was in Knoxville yesterday morning, and stopped at a TRU in the same shopping center as a Barnes and Noble. They still had 2 sets of the exclusives when I left (I already have the exclusives for myself and my overseas adoptees), though the hulkbuster packs were hidden on the opposite side of the aisle (I relocated them to their proper home).

Hunting? Yep! Poachin'? Nope. There'll all right where I found them. I was actually hoping to find some BSG Stealth Cylon packs on my journey to Little Rock. Found series 7 also in Nashville, left them there, too.

Maybe these are finally starting to make it to stores? Maybe when Wave 8 hits pegs, we'll be moaning about all the Lockjaw and Hulkbuster sets taking up peg space?

Finally scored the Betsy/Lockjaw and Hulkbuster IM/Hulk two packs this weekend in Central NJ! They look great! I wish Betsy had a butterfly instead on the psi blades since these are more Kwannon accessories than Betsy but I'm still excited to add her to my collection!

Edited by cut2thechase

HRG you huntin' in my woods? without permission? That's just low. :P When were you through Knoxville? I know one of the two stores had gotten a second run of Wave 7 were you able to grab the exclusives?

Was in Knoxville yesterday morning, and stopped at a TRU in the same shopping center as a Barnes and Noble. They still had 2 sets of the exclusives when I left (I already have the exclusives for myself and my overseas adoptees), though the hulkbuster packs were hidden on the opposite side of the aisle (I relocated them to their proper home).

Hunting? Yep! Poachin'? Nope. There'll all right where I found them. I was actually hoping to find some BSG Stealth Cylon packs on my journey to Little Rock. Found series 7 also in Nashville, left them there, too.

Maybe these are finally starting to make it to stores? Maybe when Wave 8 hits pegs, we'll be moaning about all the Lockjaw and Hulkbuster sets taking up peg space?

If any of you non-poachers in the Arkansas/Tennessee area want to help a Jonesboro lad out with a Hulkbuster set I'd be much, much, MUCH appreciated.

I stopped by the TRU in Memphis today. A nice employee let me know that someone had fairly recently cleared out all of the Hulkbuster sets. (I hope that was you, Dean.) The rest of the wave was clogging the marvel pegs and the IM movie pegs, so I'm not holding my breath for finding more of the exclusives. I went hoping to find the new IM stuff, but they have not gotten those yet.