UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

i gave up on the hunt for these, i have been too busy preparing for my vegas/sdcc trip but when I get back i am going to get these one way or another.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the helmet is soft plastic you can always try the hot water/cold water trick.

Does anybody know if there are any in Memphis or Little Rock?

None in Memphis earlier this week. None in Jackson, TN, or Tupelo, MS, either.

And my wife used all of the hot water.

Edited by Turtle

I gave in a bought a Hulkbuster set from ebay for $25.

I've got more money than sense sometimes but at least i can strike it off my want list.

you won't regret it mate,

i did the same and mine has pride of place on the shelf

i am considerinbg taking that price plunge myself, but if anyone wants to trade something from SDCC (within reason) for both sets let me know

If the helmet is soft plastic you can always try the hot water/cold water trick.

Does anybody know if there are any in Memphis or Little Rock?

None in Memphis earlier this week. None in Jackson, TN, or Tupelo, MS, either.

And my wife used all of the hot water.

On the rare occasion that I get to go to Memphis I never find anything. I'm hoping one day soon my luck will really change. Thanks for the update... now I don't need to travel over there tomorrow.

Found this wave today, but the Lockjaw and Hulkbuster packs were already gone. Hopefully we see more in my area since I'd really like to get Lockjaw.

If this was the Carmia Parkway store, I apologize for grabbing both sets last Wednesday; I've "adopted" a board member in the UK. From what I can tell, though, the Southpark Mall store still hasn't gotten these in yet.

I still see the exclusives from the last wave at some of the stores, so I'm hoping these will at some pint be equally abundant.

Found this wave today, but the Lockjaw and Hulkbuster packs were already gone. Hopefully we see more in my area since I'd really like to get Lockjaw.

If this was the Carmia Parkway store, I apologize for grabbing both sets last Wednesday; I've "adopted" a board member in the UK. From what I can tell, though, the Southpark Mall store still hasn't gotten these in yet.

I still see the exclusives from the last wave at some of the stores, so I'm hoping these will at some pint be equally abundant.

It's fine, folks in the UK have to get these too. ;) If you spot more of the exclusives, could you let me know?

If this was the Carmia Parkway store, I apologize for grabbing both sets last Wednesday; I've "adopted" a board member in the UK.

Ha ha ha ha. 'adopted'? that's cute. i like that.

Maybe we should have an official 'sponsor' program.

For just the cost of a cup of coffee, you too can sponsor a Minimate collector in a Minimate-impoverished nation... :)

Do we get a picture of them? :)

Yes, and a Sally Struthers mate for signing up (I think it's just a repaint of the Doc Ock body with different hair and real tears).

Edited by groundhog7s

"Thousands of people across the world do not have access to Toys R Us exclusive Minimates. With your help, we can make the world a better place for these people. Just $5 a month will ensure they have the same opportunities for fresh, new Minimates that you take for granted.

Please help.

Please."

For just the cost of a cup of coffee, you too can sponsor a Minimate collector in a Minimate-impoverished nation... :)

I'm picturing a very sad nerd-man shirtless with an overextended beer belly. He is holding an empty Minimate carrying case.

Wait a minute. I think I just described myself.

I’ve been sponsoring a few cute little orphans for the past few TRU waves and I really do hope others join the organization. :thumbsup: However, the organization’s main problem right now is that due to a rig leaking off in the ocean, scalpers are gushing out! It’s affecting all local Hulkbusters and Lockjaws and I hear its spread nationwide! My orphans are starving right now… :(

I'm picturing a very sad nerd-man shirtless with an overextended beer belly. He is holding an empty Minimate carrying case.

Wait a minute. I think I just described myself.

:lol:

I’ve been sponsoring a few cute little orphans for the past few TRU waves and I really do hope others join the organization. :thumbsup: However, the organization’s main problem right now is that due to a rig leaking off in the ocean, scalpers are gushing out! It’s affecting all local Hulkbusters and Lockjaws and I hear its spread nationwide! My orphans are starving right now… :(

I can attest to his kindness and generosity. This fella's tops with me! And yet, for all his hard work... his orphans are HUNGRY. ;)

Another truck without seeing these in Jersey. Any other board members in the tri-state area still having a problem finding these? Or is it just my TRU still hasn't received them? Still plenty of Thor/Loki and a Klaw/Storm...... sigh. I'm a little worried I won't get to see these and I've never had a problem with the exclusives at my store.

Another truck without seeing these in Jersey. Any other board members in the tri-state area still having a problem finding these? Or is it just my TRU still hasn't received them? Still plenty of Thor/Loki and a Klaw/Storm...... sigh. I'm a little worried I won't get to see these and I've never had a problem with the exclusives at my store.

What part of Jersey? I haven't seen these either