UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man II Movie Minimates General Discussion

rx78jj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats the difference between both MK I's. Damn. Now I'm gonna have to get them too, thats if they are still there. <_< Thanks everyone for your answers. :biggrin:

Have these hit comic shops yet? I was thinking of picking up what I didn't snag from the TRU wave when I do the rounds for Free Comic Book Day (I always buy 1 item from whatever store I go to that day) and I want to be sure so I go to one of the comic shops nearby that stocks Minimates.

Between Borders and all their 33% and 40% off coupons, and one set from TRU, I ended up getting the entire 'comic shop' wave for a few dollars less than my BBTS pre-order. And usually I honor my pre-orders, but this 3+ week lag between when borders and tru got them, and now, and still no diamond wave release... I couldn't take the wait any more.

I wish my Borders got more than just their exclusive packs cause with the coupons I am always getting I totally would have picked up the wave between them and TRU and cancelled my preorder. My comic shop doesn't get minimates either so I am stuck waiting for these to get to BBTS so I am dying. At least my AFX battle tactics set showed up to kind of ease my impatience for a bit.

I don't mean to sound lazy,

but can anyone tell me what the item number for the Borders Exclusive pack is?

I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Maybe I used the wrong keywords or something?

Thanks! :sweat:

I dunno if this is what you're looking for, but I found this post:

got home from borders and the clerk gave this number... 3081956 for the minimates... so i guess if you want to call them and ask them about it... just give this number...

I went to TRU and Borders the other day. I managed to pick up every set except the TRU exclusive and the one at Borders with the BD Whiplash. I think I'll pass on that one. Also, I got the Drone and Happy set. They didn't have a Drone and Pepper set or else I would have snagged that too. Overall, the series is great except my Iron Man's arm keeps falling off.

The Drone and Pepper set was the hardest for me to find at Borders... saw plenty of Happy/Drone but had to go to 3 different Borders before I found Pepper. Luckily there's three en route on my daily commute. :D

I wonder if some kind of mix-up with the variant happened here like did with Angel a few waves back?

The Drone and Pepper set was the hardest for me to find at Borders... saw plenty of Happy/Drone but had to go to 3 different Borders before I found Pepper. Luckily there's three en route on my daily commute. :D

I wonder if some kind of mix-up with the variant happened here like did with Angel a few waves back?

Wow... how did that not occur to me before?!

(Although I guess it might make sense... not that many people are scrambling for a new Pepper, especially since we just got her in the first movie wave. Plus Happy comes with some neat accessories...)

Wow... how did that not occur to me before?!

(Although I guess it might make sense... not that many people are scrambling for a new Pepper, especially since we just got her in the first movie wave. Plus Happy comes with some neat accessories...)

I love the suitcase accessory with Happy. I let my little cousin play with my mates if he's careful and now he can hand Tony Stark the suitcase and then he can play with the Mark VI I believe is its name... Im not sure, you get what I'm saying. :P

My closest Borders (Olympia, WA) has restocked theirs twice now. With the TRU only a block away, I managed to get all of Wave 35, the Senate Tony/Mark I, plus the Border's exclusive all in one trip. Doubt I'll see the MarkII/Black Widow set though, seems far too popular. Canceled my BBTS pre-order last night, but did order Wave 30 & 32 on sale. I hope the rumors of more TRU waves come true.

Ok, so this might have been mentioned but all of my war machines have their gloves on the wrong hand, i picked up the marvel select figure today and watched the film earlier and the guns are on the underside of rhodesy's gauntlets.

would post a picture but digi camera is still busted, but try it out and see the difference,

much better

My borders has only displayed 6 at a time, so they just recently put out 6 more, which were:

2x Pepper and Drone

1x Hogan and Drone

1x Borders Exclusive

2x Mark 5 and Warmachine.

I picked up the Happy pack for an extra Drone, so if anyone wants the Happy, PM me

hey guys just wondering if any of u have an extra happy hogan/hammer drone and a pepper pots/ drone pack i would gladely take them off of ur hands

ps. i live like an hour away from a borders so its either ebay or if any of u kind minimate collectors out there would sell me the extra two packs pepper and happy plz thanks

hey guys just wondering if any of u have an extra happy hogan/hammer drone and a pepper pots/ drone pack i would gladely take them off of ur hands

ps. i live like an hour away from a borders so its either ebay or if any of u kind minimate collectors out there would sell me the extra two packs pepper and happy plz thanks

got my free Iron Man set from Afx today. Weird thing is they sent me series 2 of Star Trek (which isn't even on their site) instead of series 4. Email has been sent to customer service, wondering what will happen.

got my free Iron Man set from Afx today. Weird thing is they sent me series 2 of Star Trek (which isn't even on their site) instead of series 4. Email has been sent to customer service, wondering what will happen.

If they let you keep it, can we work out a deal?

I need series 2 badly.