UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

Isn't it strange that the Cap/AIM pack is the only one in that picture that has the TRU Exclusive sticker on it?

I was thinking the same thing. Bullseye and Moonstone are the only "exclusive" characters, and it looks like they moved the "2-Pack" logo over to the side to make room for the TRU logo, but didn't slap it up there.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the case came into the toysrus down the road from me today. picked up bullseye/moonstone, ironman/warmachine, cap/aim and wolv/saber

624haul.jpg

Did you get those from the Brandon TRU? I usually go there since I live in Riverview.

I'm also looking for a moonstone/bullseye pack. My local TRU has apparently decided to no longer order new 'mates as the wolverine series seems to have barely sold. I am also on paypal.

Thanks

yeah i called today and they said that they are going to get a shipment in this week so yay and sry i am kind of new to this

Nothing yet, it usually takes 2-3 weeks after the first reported sightings for the same mini's to show up in west coast TRU's

T.

I got the Bullseye/Moonstone pack today too......last one they had :bunny:

Last one?? Try ONLY one. That's the only one of it's kind per case; lucky you. :blush:

Still hoping to see these on tomorrow's truck, with the supposed out-of-stock BSG minimates (:() RPlanning on getting there at 10:15, so i hope that's early enough to score some.

Last one?? Try ONLY one. That's the only one of it's kind per case; lucky you. :blush:

Still hoping to see these on tomorrow's truck, with the supposed out-of-stock BSG minimates (:() RPlanning on getting there at 10:15, so i hope that's early enough to score some.

Looks like they had gotten in 2 cases though. They had a ton of minimates including the BSG mates and a few packs of T2 mates. That was the only Bullseye/Moonstone though...someone had to have beaten me there because the pegs had been gone through.

yeah i called today and they said that they are going to get a shipment in this week so yay and sry i am kind of new to this

Nothing yet, it usually takes 2-3 weeks after the first reported sightings for the same mini's to show up in west coast TRU's

T.

I've gotta second what Timbo said. My experience in Washington state has been always two weeks in my closest TRU after the first reports, three weeks in the other TRUs in my extended area (not sure why the one gets them before the others...). I'm assuming the same applies up and down the West Coast.

(Not that it doesn't absolutely kill me. Must find zen center of patience in my soul....)

Edited by Cappy

i havent found any any of you live in la

I do and I haven't had any luck either. Last night I checked the La Cienega and Los feliz stores to no avail. The La Cienega store didn't even have any Marvel 'Mates at all.

I'm going to check again on friday.

Dammit to hell. So my Mom decides to wait to get ready to go, talks on the phone for 2 hours, and then we leave. When i get to TRU there are no BSG minimates and they finally got in Marvel Wave 3. It was an untouched case...EXCEPT FOR BULLSEYE & MOONSTONE. The ONLT ONE i effing wanted.

Can't catch a break. :angry:

Dammit to hell. So my Mom decides to wait to get ready to go, talks on the phone for 2 hours, and then we leave. When i get to TRU there are no BSG minimates and they finally got in Marvel Wave 3. It was an untouched case...EXCEPT FOR BULLSEYE & MOONSTONE. The ONLT ONE i effing wanted.

Can't catch a break. :angry:

Really sorry you missed out on the variant. But at least you have a TRU you can check nearby AND you had the chance to get any of the other sets that were there if you wanted 'em.

Sorry dude.