1. Wrecker

2. Piledriver

3. Thunderball

4. Bulldozer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, everybody's 4-pack ideas are super-sweet on this thread. shit, i would buy almost every damn one of the 'mates mentioned here.

the one minimate i want more than any other is yellowjacket, though. i don't care how it's done or who he's packaged with--- i just want a really good yellowjacket minimate.

and jack of hearts. and machine man. and doc sampson. and captain marvel. and captain britain. and old school nova. and banshee. and sunfire. and... um... maybe a few more, too. :P

Edited by velvet

and jack of hearts. and machine man. and doc sampson. and captain marvel. and captain britain. and old school nova. and banshee. and sunfire. and... um... maybe a few more, too. :P

Welcome: you have found the right place to beg for Captain Britain! There are a few members here who wont rest till he's made.

Once you develope a sick need for Kang & a Wrecking Crew set, you'll fit right in!

I haven't thought about him much before, and don't know squat about his character (except that he figured prominently in an issue of Marvel Fun and Games that I had as a kid), but I think Jack of Hearts would make for a great Minimate. He's so colorful, and they could use new Iron Man's shoulder blades with him:

43244807260.1.GIF

By the way, who else remembers these? :P

33869626624.5.GIF

Welcome: you have found the right place to beg for Captain Britain! There are a few members here who wont rest till he's made.

Once you develope a sick need for Kang & a Wrecking Crew set, you'll fit right in!

nessex: :lol: hey, i'm down for kang AND the entire wreckin' crew, too. believe 'dat!

karamazov: i don't remember ever seeing that "fun and games" book. it looks cool, though.

when did it come out???

Edited by velvet

I think Jack of Hearts was a onetime member of the Champions or something. And I agree that he would make a fun Minimate: off the top of my head DST can reuse some parts from Ronin and Hawkeye to make him.

A few more:

THE CABAL:

Norman Osborn (in tuxedo)

The Hood

Doctor Doom

Loki (female body)

BATTLE FOR ASGARD:

Thor

Odin

Enchantress

Executioner

GIRLS' NIGHT OUT:

Hellcat

She-Hulk (Savage costume)

Wasp

Titania

MISTER NEGATIVE:

Spider-Man (negative costume)

Mr. Negative

The Answer

White Rabbit

X-MEN LEGACY:

Professor X (without wheelchair)

Gambit

Exodus

Frenzy

I haven't thought about him much before, and don't know squat about his character (except that he figured prominently in an issue of Marvel Fun and Games that I had as a kid), but I think Jack of Hearts would make for a great Minimate.

in avengers: disassembled

he came back as a zombie-thing and blew up scott lang

but aside from that, I don't know what else he's done. and I agree, he'd be a sweet minimate

Hmmm..since these are dream boxsets I'll pick themed characters most likely to never get minimates.

Set One: Big Man and The Enforcers

(Big Man, Montana, Ox, Fancy Dan)

Classic Daredevil Foes

(Stilt-Man, Matador, Purple Man, Owl)

Classic Daredevil Foes 2

(Gladiator, Eel, Mr. Fear, Leapfrog)

Spidey's Allies and Adversaries

(Frog-Man, Spider-Kid, Rocket Racer, Molten Man)

Circus Of Crime

(Ringmaster, Princess Python, Clown, Strongman)

Masters Of Evil

(Classic Moonstone, Blackout, Mr. Hyde, Tiger Shark)

Yeah..that would be great for starters!

- Paul

I think Jack of Hearts was a onetime member of the Champions or something. And I agree that he would make a fun Minimate: off the top of my head DST can reuse some parts from Ronin and Hawkeye to make him.

hey, good call! those parts would totally work.

jack of hearts was also an avenger at one time, too... maybe even more than once.

jack of hearts was also an avenger at one time, too... maybe even more than once.

In short, he was one of those minor characters with a cool costume, but who never really caught on despite chance after chance. Jack's got one of those multiple retconned origns that's hard to sum up, but I'll give it a go: Jack may or may not have been an alien human hybrid, but in any case, his father was a scientist, Jack got caught in one of his experiments, turned have his body black and gave him energy powers that Jack could not completely control. So a he got a computer brain implant, and a suit of containment armor, niether of which ever completely helped. Jack did a stint as Iron Man's sidekick, before deciding he was too dangerous to stay on earth and wandered the universe having adventures. He saved some worlds, buddied with the Surfer, spent some time as the Stranger's lab rat, and all the other things that semi-cosmic tyes without a book of their own do. Eventually he wandered his way back to Earth and assisted the Avengers on a case. As they were want to do in the good ol' days, they invited Jack to join after he proved moderately useful. Unfortunatly Jack's powers continued to grow unstable, and he eventually went boom in near space. Wanda zombiefied him and brought him back to the mansion to explode again.

So to keep this on topic, you could have Jack, Moondragon, Quasar, and Starfox as cosmic former Avengers

Hmm...a few new ones today:

Ultimate U:

Ultimate X-men: Apocalypse:

Sinister

Angel

Apocalypse

Phoenix

(I always find a way to sneak in a Jeanie ;))

Ultimate Fantastic 4:

Mr. Fantastic

Invisible Woman

Human Torch

The Thing

Ultimate SHEILD:

Nick Fury

Carol Danvers

Dum Dum Dugan

SHEILD Agent

Ultimates Companion Set:

Hawkeye

Yellowjacket

Valkyrie

Wasp

And mainstream Marvel:

Jim Lee X-men:

Jean Grey

Cyclops

Jubilee

Professor X with Hoverchair

Jean & Scott: The Wedding:

Wedding Dress Jean Grey

Tuxedo Scott Summers

Formal Rachel Grey

Phoenix Raptor

Alternate U:

Age of Apocalypse:

Jean Grey

Wolverine

Sunfire

Legion

PX two-pack Companion Set:

Cyclops

Phoenix

Agency X Boxset

Agent X

Taskmaster

Outlaw

Sandi

Summers Pack

Styfe

Nate Grey

Madelyne Pryor

And if they could do it Hope Summers

Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire

Corsair

Vulcan

Rachel Summers

Hepzibah

Alpha Flight

Aurora

Guardian

Northstar

Sasquatch

In short, he was one of those minor characters with a cool costume, but who never really caught on despite chance after chance. Jack's got one of those multiple retconned origns that's hard to sum up, but I'll give it a go: Jack may or may not have been an alien human hybrid, but in any case, his father was a scientist, Jack got caught in one of his experiments, turned have his body black and gave him energy powers that Jack could not completely control. So a he got a computer brain implant, and a suit of containment armor, niether of which ever completely helped. Jack did a stint as Iron Man's sidekick, before deciding he was too dangerous to stay on earth and wandered the universe having adventures. He saved some worlds, buddied with the Surfer, spent some time as the Stranger's lab rat, and all the other things that semi-cosmic tyes without a book of their own do. Eventually he wandered his way back to Earth and assisted the Avengers on a case. As they were want to do in the good ol' days, they invited Jack to join after he proved moderately useful. Unfortunatly Jack's powers continued to grow unstable, and he eventually went boom in near space. Wanda zombiefied him and brought him back to the mansion to explode again.

So to keep this on topic, you could have Jack, Moondragon, Quasar, and Starfox as cosmic former Avengers

hey, very nice re-cap! i guess i knew even less about that character than i had thought....

he DOES have a very cool costume, though. and, yeah: a starfox minimate would also be pretty sweet, too (i would love to have a full line-up of early to mid-80's avengers--- including starfox and the black knight).

Thor box set:

Thor (current look)

Sif

Loki (new female)

Balder

Runaways, period. all of them.

Heroes for Hire:

Iron Fist (modern)

Luke Cage (modern, and better than last one)

Misti Knight

Colleen Wing

Nextwave:

Machine Man

The Captain

Elsa Bloodstone

Boom Boom

"Death of Captain America"

Winter Soldier

Crossbones

Falcon

Sharon Carter

Brother Hood of Evil Mutants

Blob

Pyro

Avalanche

Toad

Aim Soldier box of 4

Hydra soldier box of 4

(since we're getting xforce wolverine) X-Force:

Warpath

X-23

Domino

Wolfsbane

of course my biggest want period.....

Great Lakes Avengers:

Squirrel Girl

Mr Immortal

Big Bertha

Doorman

and include a double sided picture of a minimate flatman!

just give me a Squirrel girl!!!!!

Having seen the Wolverine film not too long ago, I'd like to see two 4-packs to wrap up the rest of the main characters.

Weapon X

William Stryker

John Wraith

Bradley

Wolverine

3 MileIsland

Weapon XI

Cyclops

Emma Frost

Gambit

I figure that Cyclops, Gambit, Emma, and Deadpool have enough name recognition to carry the second boxset. Having Wolverine in the other boxset helps carry folks like Stryker (a civilian 'mate) and Bradley.

Having seen the Wolverine film not too long ago, I'd like to see two 4-packs to wrap up the rest of the main characters.

Weapon X

William Stryker

John Wraith

Bradley

Wolverine

3 MileIsland

Weapon XI

Cyclops

Emma Frost

Gambit

I figure that Cyclops, Gambit, Emma, and Deadpool have enough name recognition to carry the second boxset. Having Wolverine in the other boxset helps carry folks like Stryker (a civilian 'mate) and Bradley.

Wizard World Philadelphia pretty much confirmed that there's gonna be a follow-up Wolverine movie boxset, and that so far the only locks on it are Gambit and Wraith. The last two spots are now up for grabs, though DST would be daft not to squeeze another Wolverine and Weapon XI in there somewhere.

I'd personally be open to any comic-based boxset, on the condition that it doesn't go crazy with the ad infinatum unnecessary variants.

got to be the young avengers

Box 1 - The Young Avengers #1

Hulking

Asgardian

Patriot

Iron Lad

the original YA in their debut attire

and then follow it up with a wave of all the young avengers with in the costumes they wore for most of the series

Hulking/ Wiccan

Patriot/ Hawkeye(kate)

Stature/ Speed

with young Kang(we have to get a version of Kang Eventually) as the variant swap for speed.

the day i see the announcement with that i can die happy

Edited by JoeyCrypts

Wizard World Philadelphia pretty much confirmed that there's gonna be a follow-up Wolverine movie boxset, and that so far the only locks on it are Gambit and Wraith. The last two spots are now up for grabs, though DST would be daft not to squeeze another Wolverine and Weapon XI in there somewhere.

I'd personally be open to any comic-based boxset, on the condition that it doesn't go crazy with the ad infinatum unnecessary variants.

Wow, great news! I hope Stryker sneaks his way into that set along with Weapon XI. We don't really need another Wolverine since they've covered most of the costumes from the film. What's left, naked Hugh?

Weapon XI would definitely be a good choice. Gotta have him for the 3 Mile Island showdown at the end of the film, after all. I wonder if DST would reuse the T-1000 spike hand for him?