UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

your dream box set

Classic Moon Knight

Godzilla with mini Godzooky (he had a comic as I can remember)

Triceratopton or whatever the dinosaur guy's name is

and last but not least:

HUMAN FLY

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b...Human_Fly_1.jpg

Make that and i'll be a happy camper. :)

Edited by super spider piggy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would kill for

baron helmut zemo with a masked head, unmasked head, and scarred head (i would prefer the hot pink pre thunderbolts uniform)

songbird

winter soldier

batroc

That would be an awesome minimate box set.

Adding to my dream list. Just got done watching that 90s movie "Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD" for the second time. Let me just say, these would make great Minimates.

Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD

Nick Fury (Combat Gear)

Val (Combat Gear)

Viper/Lady HYDRA

HYDRA Agent

With, of course, a two pack PX Exclusive. :blush:

Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD

Nick Fury (Casual Wear)

Baron Von Strucker

X-Men #1. However, this would have to have 5 figures. Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel and the Beast, all in yellow & black outfits, and a lumpy Iceman!

Otherwise, I agree with a lot of other suggestions. Alpha Flight (Vindicator/Guardian, Sasquach, Snowbird, Shaman... then put out a Northstar/Aurora two-pack!), Marvel Monsters and Young Avengers would be my choices. I almost feel there's a good chance for an Alpha Flight set seeing we're actually getting the Champoions!

-Greg

Silver Centurion Iron Man (Redone in shiny red/silver metallic paint! )

Titanium Man

Crimson Dynamo

Mandroids - with shield agents underneath (to cheat the 4 pack limits on figures) ;)

T.

Seconded. I never thought about how cool a Minimate Mandroid could be.

My dream Marvel 4-pack?

Werewolf by Night

Dracula (Tomb of)

Zombie (Tales of the)

Frankenstein's Monster

C'mon Matt & Chuck. make this happen!

Seconded.

Dr. Strange (master of the black arts costume)

Dormammu

Clea

Baron Mordo

I'd buy those in a heartattack or a heartbeat.

Almost want to switch the Mandarin out for the Mandroids, but I'd like some of those guys too.

And I'm probably one of the only people you'll find who wants a minimate of the Ancient One.

For my set, I've given it a ton of thought. And I still can't come up with one. There are just tooooo many figures I'd want.

Spider-Man (with 6 arms)

Lizard

Morbius

Vulture

Kang

Black Knight

Falcon

Grim Reaper

Silver Centurion or Space Armor Iron Man

Titanium Man (classic)

Crimson Dynamo (classic)

Mandarin

And still there are so many others I'd really like. It's just too hard to come up with just four.

Edited by Mystery Man

As others have said I think the wrecking crew would make the most absolutley awesome 4 pack. Becuse there super cool badguys and theres only 4 of them so you wouldn't feel incomplete. I suppose the f4 would be

good too.

The masters of evil would really lend themselves to some boxsets....

I also agree with whoever said the monster set with frankenstein, werewolf, zombie and dracula. I love the 70's marvel horror stuff allot, i also really want classic blade, and classic morbius along man-thing and manphibian.mm

man those would be awesome 4 packs, they could release them for halloween.

Edited by Ray

Nah, better shoot for August. Then DST can push them back to Halloween; you know, to stay consistent. :P

Got another for y'all; based off of one of my favorite music decades of all time:

The British Invasion:

Captain Britiain

Albion II

Lionheart

Saturnyne

Would buy three of these. :blush:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Nah, better shoot for August. Then DST can push them back to Halloween; you know, to stay consistent. :P

Nice ;) Your sarcasm is coming along nicely.

.........however here's a BHM spelling-bee memory tip....."Don't be a villAIN please trAIN your brAIN & then you'll spell CaptAIN BritAIN correctly once agAIN" ........it is such a pAIN! :D

Nice ;) Your sarcasm is coming along nicely.

.........however here's a BHM spelling-bee memory tip....."Don't be a villAIN please trAIN your brAIN & then you'll spell CaptAIN BritAIN correctly once agAIN" ........it is such a pAIN! :D

Duly noted. Huh...i spelled it right in Google looking for my fav costume of him, too. Need to remember i have an ABC Check function. :)

And yes. I am VERY sarcastic. Common trait with me. Here's one:

BHM's puns are hilarious, aren't they?? ;)

As others have said I think the wrecking crew would make the most absolutley awesome 4 pack. Becuse there super cool badguys and theres only 4 of them so you wouldn't feel incomplete. I suppose the f4 would be

good too.

The masters of evil would really lend themselves to some boxsets....

I also agree with whoever said the monster set with frankenstein, werewolf, zombie and dracula. I love the 70's marvel horror stuff allot, i also really want classic blade, and classic morbius along man-thing and manphibian.mm

The Masters of Evil lend themselves to lotsa great villains. I agree.

You know that all sorts of people will be reading into your post too much Matt.

You know that all sorts of people will be reading too much into your post Groundhog.

You know that all sorts of people will be reading too much into your post Groundhog and confuse it with one of mine.

Greetings, all. I'm new on the forums, and my dream set is more of a wave than an actual box set.

That being said, I would totally have to go with a Heralds of Galactus wave.

- Morg & Terrax

- Stardust & Red Shift

- Firelord & Air Walker

- Nova (Frankie Raye) & either an updated Silver Surfer or the Fallen One.

I just talked about this recently over in the Minimates thread at Action Figure Insider. My dream box set (easily) is the Squadron Supreme:

-Hyperion;

-Nighthawk;

-Spectrum

-and either Power Princess or the Whizzer (I waffle as to which I want more).

To me, this is exactly the type of set that should be made as a con or AFX exclusive: characters that aren't popular enough to warrant a regular release, but that still deserve to be made. So those of us that love the Squadron will be thrilled, and those that don't can feel justified in skipping the set. Every time I see an exclusive set with a Wolverine or Spider-Man in it, it just seems like a wasted opportunity to me.