UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Sideshow 1/6th Commander Cody a few days ago. It is easy to pass on Sideshow 1/6th once you get a taste of Hot Toys quality, but SSC has really stepped it up with their clones. Cody is awesome and with all the accessories included, you have lots of display options. My only caveat is that the helmet attachments seem to be very fragile and break easily. Great figure at a great price.

And, from my understanding, Hot Toys played a major collaborative role in producing the armored figures :D

I only have the Storm Trooper, but I really dig him apart from the loose joints. I would consider getting another one for a decent price, but it's tough for me to justify buying anything at around $100 just because it would be nice to have given that so much of my toy collecting budget is already set aside for other, pricier items that I NEED. :lol:

I think I am hooked on HT. I broke down and ordered the Mark V Iron Man and my gf said she ordered me the HT movie Thor for my birthday. Now all I hope for is Captain America, Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Sinestro announcements soon.

Yeah HT had a hand in the SSC Armored SW figures. As much as I love my two Stormtroopers, they are not half as well made as the newest clone releases. The Clone Sergeant, Clone LT., Cody and Rex are all amazing. Bly is on his way next. Of course, I can't leve out Vader. He is my favorite figure, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that is wonderful. I don't own anything in that scale, and the only ones I've seen that have peaked my interest were the Iron Man figs and the Bruce Lee...until now.

How much do figures in this scale normally retail for? And where can I preorder from? I missed out on Iron Man and eBay prices are ridiculous, so want to try to get in early on this.