UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

I can't seem to find out how to beat Freeze of level 2. Any thoughts?

It plays rather similar to the battle against the Emperor in Lego Star Wars. When Freeze starts unloading on one of your guys, switch to the other and nail him with a hit from behind. Then run away from him until your buddy thaws out. Lather, rinse, repeat.

If you're having problems with him when he's up on his ledge, then first time, you need to build the gun and hop on the plunger until it fires. Second time, use Robin's magnet suit to climb up and pull the two levers, then build the two boxes and push them to the wall.

Hopefully, you'll find the answer you're looking for in there somewhere.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First, back onto my LEGO Batman train, this game is so much fun. TT's LEGO games have been one of my favorite series over the last Gen into this one. A lot of the complaining comes from the inability to die and the challenge to the player. However, I'm fine with those issues as long as the game is fun to play, and LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Indy, and LEGO Batman have all been fun to play. Just an observation though, I love how TT always brings the LEGO sets into the games. I love how they sit down with the sets and are like, where can we put this in the game. Everything from their batmobile to Harley's Hammer Truck. Very cool! I really do love the game. I got to play my first Batmobile level and Had a blast.

And, on another note, I got Guitar Praise in the mail yesterday!! For those of you not following our early conversations, I don't care for Rock Band/Guitar Hero much because of the music. And thanks to Nestle we found a company called Digital Praise that released a game called Guitar Praise which is basically a poor man's guitar hero but with all Praise and Worship music.

Anyway, I have to say I'm impressed. I knew going in to not have my hopes very high. This is a cheapo version of the game and I knew it wouldn't be anywhere close to par for the course, so I had low expectations to begin with. But, I was suprised in a number of ways. First, the Guitar. The game comes with a Wireless Guitar. It looks to be modeled after the Guitar Hero III guitar (don't know the name, sorry). In fact, the even has the indention where the Xbox Home buttn would be, only it it covered up and painted. The Guitar is black, with the same Green/Red/Yellow/Blue/Orange button lay out of the GH guitar. It has a white plate on the body of the guitar and a Chrome strum button. There are also two additional chrome buttons that control the Volume of your guitar in the game, kinda neat. The Guitar is solid and feels very well. In fact, I personally think it's better than my friend's RB1 Guitar (haven't played with the RB2 one), while it's not as nice and tight as the GH Guitar! Now, the game itself is really where you can the hit. It's set up where you can set up a profile for your player that includes level of difficulty and name and guitar, etc. They you can "Play a song" where the computer puts a random song and you are strumming away. Or you can choose play a set, where you play a set of 5 songs, and have to beat 3 to open up a new set. The songs are really great for fans of Contemporary Christian music: Reliant K, Skillet, Jennifer Knapp, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Jeremy Camp, just to name a few. Where the game really fails though is the Note Highway! The game has very crude graphics with lame backgrounds. The amount of polish that you see in GH and RB is just not there. The notes are Triangles (instead of Circles or Dashes), but that doesn't effect me as much as I thought. It's just very crude, that's best word I can think of. There is not shine to the notes, there is no shadowing, it's basically just a MS Paint Triangle floating up the highway. But, games are always about Gameplay and not graphics (I learned that phrase because I'm a Wii owner ;) ). So the good news is the game plays great. I didn't have any trouble with notes not picking up or missing a strum or anything that I thought may happen. In fact, on my 3 songs (easy difficulty - I'm still new to this, lol) I got a 221 note streak without a problem. So, while I wish either RB would get some Christian Rock or we would have a better looking games, Guitar Praise makes a great stand in for one of the best games of our generation. While I will say, if you like (or can tolorate) obscure rock music go for RB or GH, but if you are looking for a Clean alternative with good values Guitar Praise is a nice alternative! neo

PS - I'll try to get some pictures and even vids this weekend!

Yesterday, I was playing LEGO Batman on my 360. Today... I went to play and got the dreaded red ring of death!!! I couldn't believe it. No warning, or anything. My 360 has worked perfectly fine since we've had it, and all of a sudden it's dead.

I've already filled out my repair request and Microsoft is sending me a box to ship it back to them. I love the Xbox, but man did they mess these things up.

I guess I'll use the downtime to earn my 3 star rating on MarioKart DS. I only need to do the 150CC Mirror courses and I'm done. Gonna be quite the task, but it's not like I'll be playing LEGO Batman or Halo any time soon...

**EDIT** Neo, I just saw your paragraph about the Guitar Praise game. That's awesome! I love Casting Crowns and Skillet. Any Third Day songs? I'll have to consider buying this one.

Edited by minivenom

Yesterday, I was playing LEGO Batman on my 360. Today... I went to play and got the dreaded red ring of death!!! I couldn't believe it. No warning, or anything. My 360 has worked perfectly fine since we've had it, and all of a sudden it's dead.

I've already filled out my repair request and Microsoft is sending me a box to ship it back to them. I love the Xbox, but man did they mess these things up.

Hey, MiniVEnom... sorry to hear about the RRoD , seems odd that 2-3 people that have had consoles that were fine RRoD at the same time... *The conspiracy theory here is that they are 'timed' to die as an anti piracy measure, who is going to risk modding a console that will likely have to go back to manufacturer for repair*

I waited over two weeks for a box to turn up... never happened! In the end I called customer service and they sent me a shipping label that same day. obviously you need to pack the console yourself but it will save a lot of time.

On the positive side once they finally recieved my console they shipped back a repaired/replaced one the very next day! It will be back soon... YAY!

T.

**EDIT** Neo, I just saw your paragraph about the Guitar Praise game. That's awesome! I love Casting Crowns and Skillet. Any Third Day songs? I'll have to consider buying this one.

Even though they were one of the forerunners of Christian Rock, there is no Third Day. Digital Praise is good about releasing song packs though, so there's chance in the future. Here is the current song list:

12 Stones - Broken

Bride - Same Ol' Sinner

Caedmons Call - There You Go

Casting Crowns - Lifesong

Chris Tomlin - Made to Worship

Darrell Evans - So Good To Me

David Crowder Band - Foreverandever Etc.

Day Of Fire - Reap and Sow

dc Talk - Jesus Freak

Family Force 5 - Love Addict

Flyleaf - Perfect

Hawk Nelson - The Show

Hawk Nelson - Friend Like That

Inhabited - Rescue Me

Israel & New Breed - All Around

James Clay - Franklin Park

Jared Anderson - Blind Man

Jennifer Knapp - Undo Me

Jeremy Camp - Tonight

Jessie Daniels - What I Hear

Jonah33 - Father's Song

Josh Bates - Perfect Day

Kutless - Beyond the Surface

Kutless - Hearts of the Innocent

Lincoln Brewster - Spin

Nate Sallie - All About You

Nevertheless - The Real

Newsboys - Something Beautiful

Paul Baloche - Rock of Ages

Paul Baloche - All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises

Petra - Backsliding Blues

Pillar - When Tommorrow Comes

Red - Breathe Into Me

Relient K - I Need You

Seventh Day Slumber - Awake

Skillet - The Older I Get

Skillet - Rebirthing

Skillet - Savior

Spoken - Wind In My Sails

Spoken - Falling Further

Spur 58 - Sleepwalkers

Stellar Kart - Procrastinating

Superchick - We Live

The Crucified - The Pit

This Beautiful Republic - Going Under

Thousand Foot Krutch - The Flame in All of Us

Thousand Foot Krutch - The Art of Breaking

tobyMac - I'm For You

Todd Agnew - This Fragile Breath

Warren Barfield - My Heart Goes Out

Whitecross - Who Will You Follow

Whitecross - When The Walls Tumble Down

Not too bad for a start!

Oh yeah, and sorry about the RRoD! Been there, done that, don't want the T-Shirt. Hopefully all will be well for you quickly! neo

So has anyone been on Halo since Wednesday? If anyone isnt up to date, there was a new update which gives 30 new achievements, and new playlists. Atm you can get 250G of 10 new achievements, but there is 500G more to get when the Mythic maps are released (6 new maps).

I really don't like the idea of having a different rank per playlist, as you already have a level in most things and it hides your original rank. I was a Commander, now im a private or lower in all games, which sucks. I like getting new achievements, after having 1000G for such a long time.

In other news, I have 10,000G now. I got my xbox for christmas so I'm pretty happy.

games are always about Gameplay and not graphics

I have a philosophy that goes along with this. My friends are always harping on about the Xbox 360 and how awesome the graphics are and how the Wii can't compare graphically.

This is true

But I've also found that the Xbox 360 is just not as much plain FUN as the Wii is. When I was playing Xbox 360, my first thought is "This isn't a game. This is a movie. A movie I have some influence in!" The Wii is a game. The Xbox 360 "games" strike me as they would have been better as movies. if I want to watch a movie I'll go to a theater. For a game, I'll go to a console. You see, in their quest to perfect graphics, they have let gameplay fall by the wayside. The Wii reinvigourated gameplay, but couldn't give a rat's ass about graphics. and I like that. The PS3? It's a PS2 with better graphics. The Xbox 360? It's an Xbox with better graphics. The Wii? It's something else entirely with Gamecube Graphics.

And wait until next generation, when Nintendo can turn its eyes to graphics once again.

Other philosophies include "Never laugh while swallowing" and "Chivalry isn't dead. The damsels just aren't in distress anymore."

I now await your hate replies.

I have a philosophy that goes along with this. My friends are always harping on about the Xbox 360 and how awesome the graphics are and how the Wii can't compare graphically.

This is true

But I've also found that the Xbox 360 is just not as much plain FUN as the Wii is. When I was playing Xbox 360, my first thought is "This isn't a game. This is a movie. A movie I have some influence in!" The Wii is a game. The Xbox 360 "games" strike me as they would have been better as movies. if I want to watch a movie I'll go to a theater. For a game, I'll go to a console. You see, in their quest to perfect graphics, they have let gameplay fall by the wayside. The Wii reinvigourated gameplay, but couldn't give a rat's ass about graphics. and I like that. The PS3? It's a PS2 with better graphics. The Xbox 360? It's an Xbox with better graphics. The Wii? It's something else entirely with Gamecube Graphics.

And wait until next generation, when Nintendo can turn its eyes to graphics once again.

Other philosophies include "Never laugh while swallowing" and "Chivalry isn't dead. The damsels just aren't in distress anymore."

No hate here, my friend. I feel almost the same way. This i learned while playing Iron Man (kill me later!) on the 360:

In my mind: Ohh...shiny metallic armour...pretty...

In realtiy: Holy crap! why won't you fire straight?! D@mn you Tony Stark!

Next Gen. supremacy should not have been made into a race to be the best graohics-engine. It should have been about being the best gameplayer. The Wii fits that category. The sad thing is that it is wasting it on kiddie-games.

Even though they were one of the forerunners of Christian Rock, there is no Third Day. Digital Praise is good about releasing song packs though, so there's chance in the future. Here is the current song list:

List of tumbleweeksongs for 90% of the population

Not too bad for a start!

Never heard of ANY of them... and you have the nerve to claim rock band has obscure songs...

This is true

Sure if you want to stay in the 1990's the Wii is great, the gimmick of wiggle the controller can only take you so far...

Name 10 games that are worth playing on this console? Seriously Nintendo is not the power it used to be it does not innovate it repeats the same 4-5 titles over and over!!!

T.

<snip>

Dude, I don't think you'll get too much hate. Maybe from Timbo, but he doesn't count, ;). I would agree to a certain extent. Games for me have always been about one thing: Are they fun to play? If it isn't fun to play, what's the point?!?!?! For me, there are a number of games that just aren't fun, but what we find fun can be different. For instance, I think that Forza is the WORSE racing game of all time and I'd rather have a prostrait exam by a Russin Bodybuilder than to play that game. BUT, someone who is really good at sim racing can probably play that game and have a lot of FUN. So, before we blackball all the gamers, let's classifly that fun is interpretted different ways.

As for your statments, I do aggree that the Wii skipped the "Next" gen and went into what Reggie called a "New" gen. Wii Sports, Boom Blox, Mario Kart, among others have proven that the Wii can be used to do what no other platform can do. HOWEVER, Halo 3 and Oblivion and Gears of War are also Epic Battles that take you to a different world and are most definitely fun. So, while I agree that Wii has put Gameplay first, it's not enough just to come up with a new controller, the game still has to be fun (Yeah, I'm looking at you Red Steel!) I have to be honest, my Wii hasn't been turned on in several months now. The last game I played was Wii Fit, around Launch time. Nintendo may be making revolutionary games, but they are not making fun games (see my Wii Music topic, lol). So, your argument is valid and while I agree some, games are about having fun and that normally revolves around gameplay, but not always!

Now, onto Timbo:

Never heard of ANY of them... and you have the nerve to claim rock band has obscure songs...

Dude, you are supporting my point exactly. These songs are not obscure to the Christian Rock listeners, in fact most of these are household names. However, your reaction to Guitar Praise's list is the exact same as mine is to Rock Band. This has been the argument that we've had from day one dude. I don't listen to secular rock music and outside of several hugely popluar bands that I've heard of (Aerosmith, Guns and Roses, etc) thanks to POP culture, that music is completely foreign to me.

Now maybe you can understand where I'm coming from. Ask yourself, honestly, if there was no Guitar Hero and only Guitar Praise, would you buy it? It plays just as well as GH and is just as much fun, but it's all Christian music. So, the answer is no, you wouldn't spend $100+ on a game that you didn't know the music for, no matter how fun. And, I feel the same way about GH/RB, I'm not going to spend 100+ on a game that caters to an audience that I'm not a part of. However, if Rock Band, like I'm been saying, was ever to offer other genre's of music through DLC I would jump on board. But for not I'll settle for a game that I can fully enjoy! neo

Lots to comment on here:

Halo updates will take some getting used to. I think they're cool with the exception of almost no DLC in the DLC hopper. :angry:

Gameplay vs Graphics is right, gameplay IS more important. The statement , however that the Wii is funner to play than the 360? A pile of crap. The last time we turned on our wii was months ago. Since then my THREE YEAR OLD SON has got bored of that gimmicky system. Sorry guys, but I guess Nintendo has just really let me down in the last year and I almost wish I hadn't bought the Wii at launch.

Gameplay > Graphics

360 > Wii

Alright, so here we are back to song choices in RB. While I listen to contemporary christian music, I can't believe you consider the bands on RB obscure Neo.

Are you trying to tell me you don't know bands like:

Plain White Ts (Hey there Delilah)

Dashboard Confessional (Hands Down or Vindicated)

The Who (My Generation or Behind Blue eyes)

The Cars (My best friend's girl)

Linkin Park

The Monkees

Foo Fighters (learn to fly)

The Killers (When you were young)

You don't seem like the kinda guy who would listen to Metallica so those are a bunch I thought off the top of my head you might recognize.

No?

Hey I just stumbled upon this review at 1up for Lego Batman.

It's an interesting point of view. It's not really based on gameplay... But according to the reviewer Lego games aren't normally.

Take a look:

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3170169

Alright, so here we are back to song choices in RB. While I listen to contemporary christian music, I can't believe you consider the bands on RB obscure Neo.

Are you trying to tell me you don't know bands like:

Plain White Ts (Hey there Delilah)

Dashboard Confessional (Hands Down or Vindicated)

The Who (My Generation or Behind Blue eyes)

The Cars (My best friend's girl)

Linkin Park

The Monkees

Foo Fighters (learn to fly)

The Killers (When you were young)

You don't seem like the kinda guy who would listen to Metallica so those are a bunch I thought off the top of my head you might recognize.

No?

I konw that people probably think I'm just jerking them around for the drama, but really don't listen to that kind of music. I have heard "Hey There Delilah" and actually like it alright, but I never knew who sang it, I thought it was just a solo artist. I have heard of "The Who" and "The Cars" but I couldn't name one song they sing. And I do know the "Foo Fighters", but only because one of their guys was on like Nirvana or Chili Peppers or something like that right?!? Listen, I'm not trying to be objectionable, I just don't listen to that kind of music so I don't follow it. I'm sure there are a handful of songs (Like the Delilah song) that I would probably recongnize while playing the game. But it's not enough to warrant a purchase for me. neo

Sure if you want to stay in the 1990's the Wii is great, the gimmick of wiggle the controller can only take you so far...

Name 10 games that are worth playing on this console? Seriously Nintendo is not the power it used to be it does not innovate it repeats the same 4-5 titles over and over!!!

T.

Hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it! that seems to be what they're going for. And as for 10 games,

1. SMG

2. SPM

3. LOZ:TP

4. MP3: Corruption

5. Warioware

6. The oft-overlooked Elebits

7. Boom Blox

8. Umbrella Chronicles

9. BRAWL!!!!

10. Mario Kart Wii

11. House of the Dead

12 Apparatly No More Heroes is good, but I never played it.

And that's just the Wii Exclusives.

Here's some nonexclusves:

1. Resident Evil 4

2. Star Wars: the Force Unleashed

3. LEGO anything

5. Okami

6. GH and RB

That good enough? Good. Now I'm going to get a smoothie.

It's all good Neo, I'm pretty sure I've voiced my opnion several tyimes in the past that I'm pretty much the "happy medium" between you and TBT. While I can appreciate your desire for more song diversity in RB I don't think I can cross that line and downgrade the GPraise.

Oh and as for what Dan said about Halo, since there are more achievements now the sword is neasier to unlock (which actually annoys me a bit since before you had to earn it). IF you're still looking to be Hiro Nokomora, nows your chance. ;)

Hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it! that seems to be what they're going for.

I suspect the differences in opinion spring from what we consider videogames to be. The first point and probably the only one we'll all agree on is that they are about escapism and telling a story, way back in the day that story was almost irrelevent and simply Mario needs to rescue the princess from the big gorrila or save the planet from invading space monsters because technology didn't allow anything fancier.

In my opinon, it seems that the nintendo crowd want nothing more than an arrested evolution in the simple jump and twitch gameplay that came from the initial limitations in arcade technology and doesn't really want to move beyond that.

Elsewhere games have evolved and become more complex and sophisticated, The simple rescue the princess doesn't cut it anymore as the tech limitations are no longer the excuse they were. Games now have complex storylines and immersive worlds/graphics that draw the player in. Games have become a much more mature and sophisticated form of entertainment. Hence a larger proportion of gamers being old farts (like me) these days.

Don't get me wrong back in the day Nintendo was king and I loved Zelda, Mario and Metriod as much as anyone, I just feel they have lost their way (much the same way as Rare have). I suspect it's simply that their skills are just not as relevent these days. I guess if we are making an analogy it would be, do you think Laurel and Hardy would make it and be as successfull in the film business today? I suspect not because things are different and their skills were of their time.

My last point is to address the "PS3 and 360 are just the older consoles with flashier graphics but nintendo Wii is innovative" - I call bullshit on that, the only thing the wii does different is the controller, which for a large percentage of the games is either too inprecise or simply just gimmicky.

The 360 and PS3 are evolving games in ways that are more subtle. They are opening up freedom within gameworlds, giving interactivity and destructability on a level that makes them way more interactive and involving than simply wiggling your hands with a special controller.

Yes the wii has found a market in those who don't play games, I know a lot of families that bought wii becuase of the novelty of the controller and it now sits unused gathering dust, I suspect we'll soon reach saturation point on the wii and then you'll see a huge drop off in sales as those casual players don't ever go beyond the included Sports package to buy further games.

I know you all see me as an argumentitive and contrary sod, but I believe that if someone voices a strong opinion that I disagree with then I will question them , if they somehow convince me that they hav a valid point then I'll take that onboard if not then I hope they'd consider what I'm saying, its how we all grow and evolve.

T.

It plays just as well as GH and is just as much fun, but it's all Christian music. So, the answer is no, you wouldn't spend $100+ on a game that you didn't know the music for, no matter how fun. And, I feel the same way about GH/RB, I'm not going to spend 100+ on a game that caters to an audience that I'm not a part of. However, if Rock Band, like I'm been saying, was ever to offer other genre's of music through DLC I would jump on board. But for not I'll settle for a game that I can fully enjoy! neo

You paid $100+ for Guitar Praise? No way. I'm glad that you finally found a music game that suits your tastes so you'll quit trying to ruin RB/GH with Hanson! :lol:

When that studio comes out with Grand Praise Auto you'll be in Heaven (no pun intended... well, not much). I can see it now: TBT will try it, but become offended by having to pay a choir boy for sex and then killing him to get the money back! :devil:

Alright, well here's the part where I challenge a bunch of adult men about what their deep enjoyment is in playing Lego Batman.

Don't get me wrong, I played Lego Star Wars 1 & 2. I see that it is a well built game, but seriously? Nowhere NEAR being a game that would keep my attention to play 4 of them.

Last night I bought my 4 year old son Lego Batman. He has already beaten ClayFace, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Mad Hatter, Scare Crow, Harley Quinn & The Joker.

DISCLAIMER: My son turned 4 2 months ago, but is REALLY good at video games.

Still though, my son almsot has this game wrapped up over night and he's FOUR YEARS OLD.

Anyways, I get that's it's cute and it's a game about Batman, but seriously. Anyone want to touch on this?

Umm, in the time it took me to write that he beatr Bane, only solidifying my argument.

Alright, well here's the part where I challenge a bunch of adult men about what their deep enjoyment is in playing Lego Batman.

Don't get me wrong, I played Lego Star Wars 1 & 2. I see that it is a well built game, but seriously? Nowhere NEAR being a game that would keep my attention to play 4 of them.

Last night I bought my 4 year old son Lego Batman. He has already beaten ClayFace, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Mad Hatter, Scare Crow, Harley Quinn & The Joker.

Still though, my son almsot has this game wrapped up over night and he's FOUR YEARS OLD.

Anyways, I get that's it's cute and it's a game about Batman, but seriously. Anyone want to touch on this?

Umm, in the time it took me to write that he beatr Bane, only solidifying my argument.

I think it's all about wording here, you said adult not grown up ;)

I've not played the game yet, still plodding my way through Lego indy on my psp in short spurts as it's very samey to play for any length of time!

T.

Not an adult, but mine is almost beat. If you haven't yet:

Steal that game from your kid's hands and roll with it!! ;)

Wow, that was harsh...Kidding for the above, but seriously:

The game is really fun, and i only had to stop playing last night becasue my dad wanted to watch tv himself. He also claimed that he didn't want to listen to the soothing sounds of the first Batman Movie or lego bricks cascading to the bottom of the screen. :blink:

Right now i am playing nothing, becasue my parents are making me clean my hell-hole of a room :lol: But after dinner, it's lego batman all the way!

Oh, and anyone else psyched about Batman: Arkham Asylum??

I bought three new games for the 360 (i traded in some bsg dvds and 3 wii games). Gears of War, Lost Planet and Lego Star Wars. Still need Halo 3 (godamn i miss those days) and COD4. I'm gunna buy bioshock (20 bucks at blockbuster), but i think 5 games is enough for right now! :D

Does anybody have Assasians Creed of The Darkness? Are either of them any good?

Yeah, I was wondering about Assassin's Creed myself. The price has dropped on it and I was considering picking it up to hold me over until GOW2. I'm not sure, but I think I'm getting close to the end of Forced Unleashed. I've pulled the star destroyer out of the sky and I'm on the Death Star. Something tells me the hero won't make it out of this in one piece, lol.

First, I'd say Timbo was right. You did say "Adult" men :). I'm still a kid at heart, and hope I always will be. But that doesn't answer your question does it. I'll try, but remember this is just me personally!

I love the LEGO games for several reason. Growing up there was only one toy that I collected. While my friends were playing with Ninja Turtles and GIJoes and MASK, I got LEGOs for my B-Day and Christmas. I had all the pirate ships and Blacktron and Knights. I loved LEGOs growing up so it's just natural for me to be drawn to a "good" LEGO game. I used to play LEGO Island on the PC and if anyone can suffer through that game, they'll love TT's LEGO Games, lol. As for the deep enjoyment, for me it comes from the simple enjoyment of the game. Games now are so deep and realistic and almost tiring to some degree. Take the really big games: Call of Duty 4, Gears of War, Halo, GTA IV, Bioshock, Assasin's Creed, and there are plenty more. All of those games are great, amazing even. But they are gritty and violent and story driven and envolved. When you step foot into Rapture for the first time you begining the visceral experience of being trapped in an underwater nightmare. The game takes you to a place, mentally where you feel like part of the game. You're hands sweat as you turn the corner and they may be a few times you flinch in fear. LEGO Batman is the opposite of a game like that. The story isn't important, it's barely there. And the violence is kooky and funny. And it's dang fun to play. I relate it to a Movie Marathon where you watch The Shawshank Redemption, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Passion of the Christ, and The Departed. Then, you need a break from all the heavy so you pop in Napoleon Dynamite or Dumb and Dumber.

So, for me it's about relaxing fun. There's not much strategy involved. You can't die. There is a ton of stuff to collect. And you get to play as Nightwing. What can go wrong! Sure, a 4 year old can probabaly beat the game, but momma always said I was a little "slow out of the gate" :D. neo

I have just pre-ordered my copy of Fable 2. Has anyone else done the same? That game just seems to be getting better and better by the day. Oh BTW 24 more days left untill the release of FABLE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm with you Wii! I've got Preordered Fable II, Fallout 3, and Banjo N&B, all fully paid. It's going to be a busy Holiday Break.......not to mention my wife is having our second child the end of December! :D neo