UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got myself about 7 packages from Bricklink, so i'm just lining up the rest of the pieces to continue my preliminary build on the Batcave :biggrin: I also got a Parcel i've been waiting on since just before New Year, it was from the USA and the seller had some of them on clearance and low shipping so i took my opportunity in snagging them.

6678906553_4c1252e3ae_z.jpg

I really like the Marvel vs Capcom Hulk, it's angrily cute :lol: and the Mr.Sinister is an awesome figure too!

I picked up Jack Bauer for the Tommy Vercetti custom I plan to do in a few weeks or so. :tongue:

Rich

the Mr.Sinister is an awesome figure too!

Yes . . . yes it is :highfive2:

When I saw this figure on ebay, I was like ooooh Sinister, I used to have this guy in ML scale and really liked him then, but seeing him on the ebay sellers shop reminded me of your username :thumbsup:

I'm most impressed with the design and quality, he's definately right up there as one of my current faves. :)

I got myself some Happy in the Mail this morning. :)

6714078125_463d3951c0.jpg

That takes my Minimate total up to 51

I also have a pending deal that will hopefully come through this week for some more to be added to my roster. I'm pretty much up to the amount of Minimates now where I was last time I packed it in. I don't see myself slowing down now, i've learnt my painful lesson. :wub:

Rich

6719889303_0f59aec901.jpg

Got these two in the mail this morning.

YoY! :woot:

Minimate tally now is 53

I'm really pleased with how quickly i've got myself back on track with my collection, I think the only minimates i'm missing now from last time are Cyborg, Raven, Lobo & Ambush Bug, but if i'm brutally honest i am not that bothered with acquring those just yet anyway. I've got much bigger fish to catch, of course i'm using fish as a metaphore, what i really mean is minimates :lol:

Rich

I've got much bigger fish to catch

Aquaman?

:lol: ... :unsure: *looks at list*

Actually he is on my Wants list!! :biggrin:

I've got a pending order actually for the first series of MvC that has been shipped out by BBTS. Not sure when they will arrive as they are coming via USPS, maybe sometime next week?

I've also got an outstanding deal to snag some More Marvel & Dcs that were on my Priority character list, these are:

Absorbing Man, Captain America, Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor In Battle Armor, Ms.Marvel, Professor Xavier, 90s Storm, The Riddler, Ultron & Venom.

With those coming in sometime next week or so I should be up to the 70s number soon. :)

Rich

After a crap-filled few weeks, I was able to stumble across a Galactus Maximate in a comic shop this week. He was marked down to $59.99 so it was hard to pass up. It doesn't make up for all the junk that's happened (including my furnace blowing up), but it was nice to catch a break somehow.

Now I just have to wait until things get bad again to find a Sentinel I guess.

Sorry to hear about your furnace :confused: but waay congrats on getting Galactus, i've seen him in photos and he looks great! :biggrin:

After a crap-filled few weeks, I was able to stumble across a Galactus Maximate in a comic shop this week. He was marked down to $59.99 so it was hard to pass up. It doesn't make up for all the junk that's happened (including my furnace blowing up), but it was nice to catch a break somehow.

Now I just have to wait until things get bad again to find a Sentinel I guess.

oh wow. nice score. I would have jumped on that too!

Well, had you gone to Comic Carnival North you could have. I hadn't realized until last week that they closed the other three stores and consolidated so I thought I'd check them out. Glad I did. I'm assuming it has just sat at one of the stores in Indy for ages since they had marked it down from $85.

And as I was walking out with it, I noticed they had a 2 foot tall Freddy Funko bobble head store display on sale for $12 also. I was almost as excited for that as the Galactus (being cheaper helped that also). Not that anyone here cares, but I was all the rage on the Funko boards with that one.

Not that anyone here cares, but I was all the rage on the Funko boards with that one.

I care....many of us care,we are a caring forum.

What's a Funko?

They are vinyl statue thingys like mighty muggs. They also do bobble heads and lots of other stuff.

That's the one I got, but I'm not seeing what it went for.

I heard the guy traded it for a.........

a new furnace

:biggrin: :lol:

Oh wow. I should totally NOT post any bad things that happen to me on this forum in fear of ridicule and general good banter.

I doubt very much any of you would want to poke fun at my illness, but i have lost man points recently because out of the groups of music i listen to i seem to favour the female singers. :wub::blush:

The good news is that I've since completed my second deal for more Minimates with 'buttheadsmate' and i'm excited about the prospect of working on this working Elevator for the Batcave.

Rich

Got a new arrival of Minimates in this morning which I am really really pleased about! :)

6735134367_e2285259fb_z.jpg

My second deal completed with Rob (buttheadsmate)many from my Wants list obtained,

I got new replacement arms for Ultimate Cyclops and replacement head for my series 6 IM.

I also got:

Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn, Ms.Marvel, Ultron, Captain America, Absorbing Man, Venom, 90s Storm, Professor Xavier, The Riddler & Deathstroke!

With the arrival of Harley & Riddler I'd imagine my Batman will be kept busy, just as well he has a Batcave to hide in :lol:

Many thanks to Buttheadsmate for the superb assist, just off now to the feedback thread and leave you a comment.

Thanks you so much.

Rich

Congratz, Urban, that's a nice haul.

And Huzaar BHM!! Without whom so many of us would have more gaps in our collections!!

• 2 weeks later...