• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Punisher...

Where to start?

Okay, you're right... It's true, it takes EXACTLY 8 needles to kill someone.

Unfortunatly it takes A LOT to get 8 needles into someone. It's next to the easiest thing in the world to dodge a needle.

There is actually NO GOOD reason to pick up the weapon.

Say you're running around with a pistol. Not a great weapon by it's self. You stumble accross a needler. Do you pick it up to dual wield? No.

You're trading off the use of grenades (which are CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT) for a needler.

There is actually no instance where it is useful.

The weapon is only effective against people who are not moving at all.

I guess that makes it an alright anti-sniper weapon, but there are so many more effective weapons out there that it's pointless to carry a weapon in the off-set chance you'll be sniper hunting.

video game store had these today

PICT0010.jpg

I normally dislike Kubricks, and hate the SMGs that these guys come with, BUT if I see this I am snagging it straight away!

Master Chief Rules!

You might also try your local comic book store too. I noticed my guy had them for like $25.00? Not sure what the Game stores are asking, but I took a pass for the moment. Of course, once I play the game I'll be all over them I suppose :lol:

im sorta indifferent on kubricks.. but i like the look of them enough in person atleast for the giggles aspect.. ill let ya know what i really think of them once i open the box.. been too busy tonight playing Lost Planet/ Rainbow Six Vegas with some friends.. oh and making brownies

It's official...

BIOSHOCK is evil... It's been a while sincea game has drawn me in like this, I just spent a weekend where the only thing I did was play Bioshock and sleep and eat, I've not finished it yet BUT I'm pretty certain I'm close to the end and will prob finish it off tonight!

If you own a 360 and don't have this would you kindly go out an buy it... you wont regret it.

T.

TBT has spoken..........and this time he is spot on.

Bioshock is a game that cannot be missed. Although, after competeing it, I felt the overall story did not live up to the level of the game design. After playing hours through the game and feeling like you were a part of this wonderful underwater world, I felt the story didn't live up to the hype. This was more a standard, straight forward story. There were a few twists, but nothing that was earth shattering.

In the end the game itself (graphics, environment, gameplay, detail, voice acting, etc) is one of the very best I've ever seen, while the story is just above average for me. If this was a movie I'd tell you to rent it first, but this is a game and it is a must own for anyone. Period!

Now, it's back to Madden :). neo

Does anybody know if Rammstein is gonna be in Guitar Hero 3 or Rock Band?

Also can you get any custom Guitar Hero 2 (xbox360) Rammstein tracks?

PS-If you didn't know (I don't blame you) Rammstein is a german rock/metal band.

Damnit!

I preordered from Future Shop. You get a shirt and hat there.

Unfortunatly, I actually plan on playing than damn HaloClix game!

Oh well, we don't have Target in Canada anyways.

If someone is looking to make back a couple bucks from Halo tho' I'll buy those things off of ya.

Send me a pm if you're interested. ;)

oh yeah baby!!!! and yes im that much of a geek.. and dont be surprised if i make one of my cats wear the helmet

Halo 3 Legendary Edition

The Legendary Edition will be released in limited quantities and arrive in a highly collectible Spartan Mjolnir Mark VI helmet case that no hardcore "Halo" fan should be without, along with two bonus disks full of supplemental content.

The first disk will provide:

* Exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage and videos, including a high-definition "Making of 'Halo 3'" documentary showcasing the Bungie team and its effort to create the most anticipated title in the industry's history.

* Numerous high-definition featurettes documenting the creative design processes involved in developing the game and their evolution through the game's development.

* The disk will also include an audio-visual calibration tool, never before seen on a video game and custom designed by the "Halo 3" graphics and audio team to make the most of fans' high-definition home theaters, for the ultimate "Halo 3" and Xbox 360™ audio and video performance.

The second bonus disk, an exclusive to the Legendary Edition, will include:

* Bestiarum – an expanded digital guide to the creatures, cultures and worlds of Halo 3, with art and assets exclusive to this interactive edition.

* Completely remastered cinematic material from "Halo: Combat Evolved" and "Halo 2," and a featurette documenting a day in the life at Bungie.

* Exclusive content from the creative minds behind Machinima artists "Red vs. Blue" and "This Spartan Life" will also be included.

* Finally, fans who purchase the Legendary Edition will receive an illuminating collection of original "Halo 3" storyboard art from artist Lee Wilson, depicting key moments and pivotal scenes from the epic cinematic production of "Halo."

post-77-1188342499_thumb.jpg

Damnit!

I preordered from Future Shop. You get a shirt and hat there.

Unfortunatly, I actually plan on playing than damn HaloClix game!

Oh well, we don't have Target in Canada anyways.

If someone is looking to make back a couple bucks from Halo tho' I'll buy those things off of ya.

Send me a pm if you're interested. ;)

This is a little off topic, but seeing as how you will be playing the actionclix game, TRU in Canada will also carry Halo actonclix along side your comic shops. nothing exclusive though.

I agree....and you know what else is a great game?

HALO 2

That's right boys and girls, I have begun the 2nd phase of my journey. I have 26 more days to finish the sequel to one of the GREATEST games of all time. That's right, you heard it from me, I was never a big Halo fan but after forcing myself to play through the first one, I'm addicted. I only finished two levels last night, but I'm going back for more tomorrow. On a side note, I didn't know I got to play as the Arbiter (sp?). Although I'm not a big fan, that sword thing is killer!!!

Oh well, just thought I'd tell you all that. Maybe I can finally whip up on some of you Halo Boys online now :o). Be looking out for me! neo

I also agree! Zelda was/is phenomenal.

Whoo!!!

Good for you Neo.

And yes... It's true. You get/have to play as the damn Arbiter. That was a surprise for everyone when we played, so I decided not to spoil it. You'll also notice Halo 2 does not have ANY recycled levels like H1. (Little known fact, Halo 1 was made in 6 months).

Anyways, here's hoping The Chief puts a bullet in The Arbiter's head in H3.

Yeah, so I we only finished the 1st Arbiter level last night. I have to say, outside of that SWEET sword, I'm not a big fan of playing as the arbiter. I need a Earth Made Rifle dang it, lol. My bigest problem was knowing who to kill. After playing all of Halo 1 killing the covenant, it's hard not to kill them still....even as the Arbiter. The end was cool though, it was cool flying the Banshee's at the end though.

Anyway, It's going to be a Halo Labor Day Weekend! :D. neo

Actually, that was something Bungie found as a common problem in H2 (People not knowing who to kill). The problem only gets worse as the game gets to an end (don't worry I won't spoil it).

I remember when my wife and I were playing in a level near the end we opened a door and there were 2 Hunters behind it. My wife went to town in a panic of plasma fire... Only to realize they never fought back.

Anyways, make sure your reticle is red (meaning enemy) and don't worry about H3.

Bungie learned from their mistake.