UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unofficial Minimates Release Timeline

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how you want to work them in, but this info comes from ToyFare magazine:

Target Spider-Man 2-packs: Spring

Kellogg's: Fall

Speed Racer Series 2: Fall

And technically, the Cylon army builder cases were December 2006. The Suncoast Video Modern Cylcon 5-pack was January 2007.

-- Nitnoid Cappy ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AFX has the following release dates that differ from the current list:

October

Star Trek Wave 1

Back To The Future Box Set

Marvel Zombies Box Set (CornerStoreComics estimates September)

Spider-Man Box Set (CSC still says July)

Marvel Wave 17 (CSC=July)

Marvel Wave 18 (CSC =July)

AFX has the following release dates that differ from the current list:

October

Star Trek Wave 1

Back To The Future Box Set

Marvel Zombies Box Set (CornerStoreComics estimates September)

Spider-Man Box Set (CSC still says July)

Marvel Wave 17 (CSC=July)

Marvel Wave 18 (CSC =July)

Diamond's retailer back-end system is currently listing:

Marvel 15 & 16 - Late June

Marvel 17 & 18 - Late July

Spidey Box Set - Late July

Back to the Future - Late Sept

Marvel Zombies - Late Sept

Keep in mind that these are ALWAYS just estimates though. We've seen Minimates come in two months earlier than expected as well as three months later than the estimates provided. Minimates release dates are the very definition of the phrase "wonky at best." ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to provide and update corresponding to recent changes in availability according to the DST Site.

Seems like they are trying to release them all at SDCC...hmmm kinda sucks as I should be on a plane on the way over there while mine are in Chicago. I'd hate for my LCS to have to hold 18 cases + boxsets for a week till I return. I might have to change my plans. <_< I might end up blowing a fuse.

Marvel Minimates Series 15 - Ghost Rider 7/18/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 16 - Avengers 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 17 - SM3 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 18 - SM3 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Classic Spider-Man Box Set - 7/25/2007

And more

Marvel Zombies Minimates Box Set - 9/20/2007

BSG Modern Minimates Series 2 Case - 8/29/2007

24 Season 1 Minimates Box Set - 8/29/20007

Thanks JL!!!! I was just going to ask if someone could clarify which wave was which line, like wave 16=avengers wave 15=ghostrider etc.

So..... Does that mean Marvel Zombies is a boxset and not a wave? Or did I miss something.....

Thanks JL!!!! I was just going to ask if someone could clarify which wave was which line, like wave 16=avengers wave 15=ghostrider etc.

So..... Does that mean Marvel Zombies is a box-set and not a wave? Or did I miss something.....

Glad it clears it up. ;) And yes, box-sets aren't considered a wave. (Like the GSXM Set) I personally consider them a bonus for the Marvel line.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jatta, this is a fantastic thread, I've been meaning to compliment you on it. Incredibly useful, as well as scary. Pretty sure my credit cards are going to melt come July. :D

One question though, the Target Spider-Man 'Mates? Have they been cancelled?

Jatta, this is a fantastic thread, I've been meaning to compliment you on it. Incredibly useful, as well as scary. Pretty sure my credit cards are going to melt come July. :D

i was in my lcs and some guy claimed he picke them up, either hes lying, or he bought them all because i called all the targets in my are (5 or so) and noby knows what im talking about

i was in my lcs and some guy claimed he picke them up, either hes lying, or he bought them all because i called all the targets in my are (5 or so) and noby knows what im talking about

That guy is lying. :hulk: :angry: I've been going too many times to target these past months waiting and seeing nothing. :wallbash: They don't even have room for them. It's all clutter with those plush Hasbro figs and nonsense. Blast this Minimates addiction. I need my fix but the new DC series 4 does nothing for me.

• 2 weeks later...

That guy is lying. :hulk: :angry: I've been going too many times to target these past months waiting and seeing nothing. :wallbash: They don't even have room for them. It's all clutter with those plush Hasbro figs and nonsense. Blast this Minimates addiction. I need my fix but the new DC series 4 does nothing for me.

Agreed. I have my wife checking on a weekly basis since she works there. As soon as she knows something, you guys will know something.

Just checked out DST's site they have changed dates like crazy.

BSG-w.2-7/25/07

w.3-11/28/07

24-sea. 1-9/12/07

sea. 2-11/28/07

2-pack-11/28/07

MARVEL-w.15-10/31/07

-w.16-8/22/07

-w.17-10/10/07

-w.18-10/10/07

- Zombie 5-pack-8/29/07

ROCKY-set1-8/15/07

-set2-10/3/07