Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

@luke314pi, just being nosy, but did you switch out the custom that pretty much sounded like Constrictor because of the official minimate being in the works? Or was it Just a happy coincidence? 

A little bird told me about the upcoming Constrictor release after I posted my hint, so I changed my plans accordingly. :)

3 hours ago, luke314pi said:

A little bird told me about the upcoming Constrictor release after I posted my hint, so I changed my plans accordingly. :)

I love this community. That’s awesome! Thanks for the response. ? Is the release of Gladiator changing any other releases down the line, or is there a different Shi’ar imperial guard character we can expect? 

Edited by Freaqualizer

For those of you who haven't received Shadow King yet, the hint was a Hellion that was also involved with Selene the Black Queen. 

And I actually will have a Starjammer coming later in this subscription year, but it isn't one of the 4 most well known ones. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm really late to the party on these, but going back through this thread is such a treat, these are amazing.

And I know it's a shot in the dark but, as a Thunderstrike fan and fan of DeFalco/Frenz Thor run... is Quicksand still available?  I didn't see a "sold out" post but the google doc gives an error, so I figured I would at least ask.

8 hours ago, kidcage said:

I know I'm really late to the party on these, but going back through this thread is such a treat, these are amazing.

And I know it's a shot in the dark but, as a Thunderstrike fan and fan of DeFalco/Frenz Thor run... is Quicksand still available?  I didn't see a "sold out" post but the google doc gives an error, so I figured I would at least ask.

I do have the parts to make one more of her. If you are interested you can submit the Google form still. I don't normally check the old forms, but in this case I will keep an eye out. :)

8 hours ago, luke314pi said:

I do have the parts to make one more of her. If you are interested you can submit the Google form still. I don't normally check the old forms, but in this case I will keep an eye out. :)

That's very cool of you, thank you!  I tried to use the google form connected to her but it came back closed, so I ran into that as a hiccup.

• 2 weeks later...

I am changing things up again - the next custom was going to be Wither, along with one of his victims. However, with the current pandemic, I can't release a character whose power is to spread death through touch, leaving withered up corpses. So here is a hint for the next release (taken from next year's line-up): this X-Men villain is worshiped as a god by his followers. 

It was Garokk!

N6Ps4w7.jpg

tlglDD2.jpg

a0Am0QU.jpg

This X-Men villain can rearrange the very fabric of the Savage Land. He includes a backdrop of his death cult shrine. He is a limited run of 40 and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/JYADMoQgbQygTkMe7

On the production side of things, I just finished Quasimodo, and next I will return to my WWE line to finish Diesel.

8 hours ago, bilbofett said:

Luke did you email invoices yet? If so I might have accidentally deleted mine. Just checking. 

Yes but sometimes Paypal does strange things, and doesn't actually email an invoice unless I have them send reminders. I will do that now.