UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting rant on this blog. Talks about what the Extremis soldier may or may not be. Blogger uses Minimates as an example of some of the spoilers coming out due to toy manufacturers. Warning - It may or may not contain spoilers. I have absolutely no clue.

http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-extremis-soldiers-spoilers/

Edited by Jatta Pake

so I wont post them here incase of spoilers, but marvel has been posting stock art of Tony's many new armors and will continue to post them for the days to come, and they look fantastic biggrin.png

really hoping we see an armory box set biggrin.png

so I wont post them here incase of spoilers, but marvel has been posting stock art of Tony's many new armors and will continue to post them for the days to come, and they look fantastic biggrin.png

really hoping we see an armory box set biggrin.png

i'm sure everyone is hoping the same.ironman2.gifironmanclassicsilver.gifironmanclassicgold.gifironmanstealth.gifironmanultimate.gif

That's cool that they are revealing a new armor everyday on the Ironman facebook page. The first four (Marks 17 ,33, 38 and 40) look very nice! I'd take 'mates of all of them :)

Edited by Zylek

Interesting rant on this blog. Talks about what the Extremis soldier may or may not be. Blogger uses Minimates as an example of some of the spoilers coming out due to toy manufacturers. Warning - It may or may not contain spoilers. I have absolutely no clue.

http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-extremis-soldiers-spoilers/

Is it okay if I love those shots of Paltrow, or does that make me stranger than usual?

That's cool that they are revealing a new armor everyday on the Ironman facebook page. The first four (Marks 17 ,33, 38 and 40) look very nice! I'd take 'mates of all of them smile.png

Oh man, those are wonderful looking. I would take any and all. Has there been word on the number of mates in the boxset?

That's cool that they are revealing a new armor everyday on the Ironman facebook page. The first four (Marks 17 ,33, 38 and 40) look very nice! I'd take 'mates of all of them smile.png

Oh man, those are wonderful looking. I would take any and all. Has there been word on the number of mates in the boxset?

I don't think it will be a 34-pack lol. Maybe, if they are armors, they'll have interchangeable parts to get more looks out of each one? Just speculating.

I don't think it will be a 34-pack lol. Maybe, if they are armors, they'll have interchangeable parts to get more looks out of each one? Just speculating.

That's a safe bet haha. and yeah, that's good speculation. If they ARE armors, I think we'll get more than if they were other things(It's a safe call that it's armors, I believe). I do wonder if the three new armors in the regular wave are going to be included if it's a hall of armor, or just left to the wave.

The two box sets from the last two Iron Man movies both had "battle damaged" versions of regular wave armors. I'm hoping that's not the case with this one, since it looks like there will be plenty of other armors to choose from!

It also makes me stranger then usual if that's the case!

In that case, I made us a present!

Gwen_zpsfe19092e.gif

Thank you Dino. Pepper's spiciest look by far.

I do want a battle damaged mark 42 though...

Yea, well maybe for TRU.

I want to know where how difficult the box set will be to find.

You know:

TRU - maybe

TRU.com - probably

LCS - definitely

Disney - possibly

Borders - :(

Other retailer - who knows

If the boxset is armors, doesn't it seem likely that we'd get new armors that can mostly reuse existing parts? As much as I'd love the "Igor" Mark 38 armor in minimate form, wouldn't that require quite a bit of new pieces?

oh and Josh, not sure if you saw today's armors, but they're pretty awesome.

Were you referring to yesterday's armor's or today's? And that's one hot pepper! (Give this to me. I rushed to this website for this pun.) Igor makes quite an exciting thought for minimateage...but he also brings up the defining line between what this boxset will be(New mates or re-release). The other suits could kind of be made through repeated parts or even repeated mates...but he's a whole different animal than a regular iron man mate. For those with more suit knowledge than I, is that some sort of cannon on the "red snapper"? I want the "gemini" so...so bad...yes.gif

Edited by Josh2382