UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need some Furby help!

Aapje

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me fix my Furby?

I've found it again after more than 10 years, but there's a little problem...It won't wake up :confused:

I've reset it and than it says its going to sleep again.

When i hard reset it, it works again, but when it falls asleep again, i have to hard reset it again

I know, i know, i should put the little bugger out of its misery with a baseball bat, but i remember our parrot having the time of his life with little thing.

So now the parrot is feeling a little lonely lately, so i decided to bring out his playmate again, but he just wont work.

So, you guys have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Aapje

Yeah, thats the first thing i tryed, it had no battery's at all

Cause the first thing you do when you store an electrical device is remove the battery's, if not they'll leak :(

Can anyone help me fix my Furby?

I've found it again after more than 10 years, but there's a little problem...It won't wake up :confused:

I've reset it and than it says its going to sleep again.

When i hard reset it, it works again, but when it falls asleep again, i have to hard reset it again

I know, i know, i should put the little bugger out of its misery with a baseball bat, but i remember our parrot having the time of his life with little thing.

So now the parrot is feeling a little lonely lately, so i decided to bring out his playmate again, but he just wont work.

So, you guys have any suggestions on how to fix it?

I'm really anticipating BHM's response to this! :whistling: :tongue:

Edited by youbastards

@ UK Collector:

The new furry little rats are pretty expensive, around the 50 euro's <_<

@ youbastards:

I think everyone on this board is :P

@ MiniFiend UK:

There are a lot of helpfull tips in there, but none of them work :(

I've been looking trough multiple sites, but none usefull...

@ Shanester:

The bat really seems tempting right now :rolleyes:

Heh, i hope i remember to press the record button on my camera when i enter my rage tantrum, but it'll probably be something like Hulk smash or something :confused:

There's a bigger chance of the parrot eating me, as i still have some scars on my hands from the last time he got a hold of me...Couldn't even hold a pen normally the last time, but hey, he's older than me and a part of the family, so he gets to live...

Using the bat or taking the battery's out is the best way to avoid him from killing me in my sleep

That thing scared the crap out of me sometimes when i was small!

Still the best pet ever :)

Its very hard to find usefull info on an 10 year old toy

Edited by Aapje