UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates wave 47: Outback X-Men

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my perfect brown Wolvie, I just mashed together the Dark Avengers one with the old Gajin one. Basically all Daken save for the arms, and I think I stuck a different head on him, but I've no idea where I got it from. I put the new Miller-esque razor claws on him, and he looks great. I don't think I've ever snapped a picture of him, so I'll have to do that.

A problem with brood Wolverine being converted to a regular Wolverine is that he towers over other 'mates. The boots and the mask (not including the fins or ears or whatever they are) each add a lot of height, and together he's just too tall. Fine for a monstrous infected Wolverine, but the boots and mask really can't be reused well on a standard Wolvie.

i ran into the broken Brood leg problem, sent an email to DST, apparently there are no replacement parts available :/

I bought my wave 47 from BBTS and I had the same problem with the brood leg. So I sent BBTS an email about it and I just got my replacement brood today. So if you buy your minimates from BBTS you should try emailing them. I’m sure they will be able to help you out.

• 2 months later...

Hate to necro a whole thread for this, and I am going to be updating my parts list in a minute, but if any of you Brood army builders that have extra Wovlerine's now sitting in your parts bins, I am looking for the neck mask accessory. Would like at least three or four of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As a kid, when I was, oh, 10-13 years old or so, the Longshot limited series was my very favorite Marvel series (Mojo's first appearance happened there). The character was one of my favorites, and Art Adams was the best artist on the planet in my mind. I should probably re-read that series one of these days.

Edited by karamazov80