UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Moo's Custom minimates- 3 'mates added on 4/14/14 pg 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really lovely customs, would've been great to have got Legion mates.

also, I'm so glad you posted, as I've been trying to find out who is responsible for these for absolutely ages now...

moo customs

I recognised the style straight away, really love your work and have used that lot for reference a number of times.

Love the Legion customs. They get so little custom love, and you did such a nice job with them.

And there's some great stuff in your gallery as well. I really like your classic Brainiac, Forager and Rocker Racer.

Love the Legion customs. They get so little custom love, and you did such a nice job with them.

And there's some great stuff in your gallery as well. I really like your classic Brainiac, Forager and Rocker Racer.

THANKS BOYD! I have you to thank for many of my custom ideas! I frequently drool over your customs! lol -Moo

Four more DC characters:

Eclipso_MM.JPG

Came out OK

Hush_MM.JPG

Not too happy about the way he came out but I'm happy to add him to the Batman shelf

Mongul_MM.JPG

I had some parts left over from the old Thanos so I tried to use them up on Mongul

Vandal_Savage_MM.JPG

Very happy with this one. My 9 year old came in and said "Hey its that guy from the show" lol so I must have got him right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...