UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing FANtasy

I recently downloaded the free trial for comiclife and ive been hard at work testing all of its features and capabilities, sadly i still do not posses the proper tools to make the comic im planning on but for now ive decided to do an omage to 'itsjustsomrandomguys' youtube videos: 'Im a Marvel and Im a DC'

Page_1-3.jpg

Page_2-1.jpg

Page_3-1.jpg

Page_4-1.jpg

Page_5-1.jpg

Page_6.jpg

please feel free to leave comments :D

also i only own two actual DC minimates so anyone willing to donate or loan some mate s(any quality,character, variation) id greatly apreciate it :P

thanks for the kind words everyone! i strongly encourage all of you to check out 'itsjustsomerandomguy's youtube videos :D

im gonna try and have issue 2 up by tonight, does anyone have any Quick recipes for DC minimate customs that i can do?

here is my second attempt, im still working on 'Im a Marvel and Im a DC' #2 but for now heres something that sprung from my boredom.... i give you DAREDEVIL!

Page_1-8.jpg

Page_1-7.jpg

Page_2-6.jpg

Page_3-5.jpg

Page_4-3.jpg

comments are welcome :D

You have way to much free time.

I like the font the Hand Ninjas "speak" with. That's a very nice, subtle effect And when I saw that DD custom in another thread, it took me a little too long to realize the parts came from Mephisto- great, simple, effective custom. I guess Elektra will be in the next installment?

You have way to much free time.I like the font the Hand Ninjas "speak" with. That's a very nice, subtle effect And when I saw that DD custom in another thread, it took me a little too long to realize the parts came from Mephisto- great, simple, effective custom. I guess Elektra will be in the next installment?

yes....yes i do

the daredevil custom was relativley easy and i think he looks great in my collection, also glad to hear you like the font i used for the hand i thought that was a nice touch :) elektra will apear in the next installment...but will she be on daredevils side? ;)

also sorry that the pics are kinda blurry, ill be taking better ones soon and i may even edit the first installment

pretty cool robo, pretty cool

I'm actually watching Daredevil at the moment, its on tv over here... certainly a better film than it gets credit for, maybe its because I've been drinking.

Its a shame we didn't get a new proper, red Daredevil mate... now I can't see it happening for a while.

robo... do you mind me asking what you do, y'know... in the real world?

First off i agree that the film didnt get enough credit even though personally I didn't like it, I'm glad that their doing a reboot.

Secondly I don't mind even though I don't really have an answer, I'm in highschool...correction I'm in online highschool atleast for this semester so I have a lot of spare time. :)

being from the other side of the Atlantic, I'm not familiar with online highschool, sounds funky though.

I only ask as you seem quite young, as as Turtle suggest do have a lot of time for the multiverse... but my word, your artistic skills certainly belie your age.

Very good! That moment the White Tiger acpella group came up I really laughed out loud. Then I thought, come on, don't ruin it by adding more stuff. But you had me once more with the BBQ-sauce East 17 style posing! Great pic! And again I thought, no, stop it right here, it's awesome. And yes, that last pic of them trotting away: :thumbsup:

I'm sold! Love it!

Oh, and by the way: I like your Hand-gang most of all those army fodder builders.

thanks guys i decided i had to find something to do with all those pesky white tiger mates (until they find new homes) and this was alot of fun to make :D im still working on daredevil #2 but it may be delayed due to AoV