UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Possession of Rarities

Alpheon

What Chases and/or Customs do you own? Exclusives, too. Which is your most charished? What did you have to do to get them? For customs, I'm talking about ones from OTHER PEOPLE, not ones you've made. For chases...I don't know if it's a dumb question, you guys probably got 'em all :mellow: ...I've only got Spider-Woman II and Unmasked Doctor Doom. Oh, and Lilith. Customs, none. :( Same with exclusives. :( :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to get my hands on a silver spidey... That's all 'm missing for production mates...

For Customs that others have made I have several, all gifts or simple thank yous... I cannot see myself ever buying another persons custom. My favourite is still Luke's Ultron, it was the first custom I really liked from way back and despite that we all have improved our skills no end it still looks awesome.

T.

Well like Jatta Pake said its gotta be Black Spidey. I also got alot of the variants and exclusives, of course John Stewart, he's my favorite exclusive. Lets just say that I got all the ones I want. But I think my favorite raritiy is the Flash and Martian Manhunter. I got him just for Flash way back when and only until last month did i find out he was so sought after. I would never part with him and love Flash cus he's Flash.

My most cherished customs from other customizers are Beta Ray Bill Thor which was made for me by Luke314pi and Big Hulk which was made by Jatta Pake. As for exclusives I think the "Lucky 25" 4-pack of ECCC minimates is my favorite and Black Spidey is tops in terms of variants.

I haven't gotten any customs from others, as I take great joy in making my customs and usually don't rest until I'm totally happy with the result. My favorite rare so far is probably Symbiote Spider-Man. I have all the variants so far except for Lilith and Raft Sentry. I fear my Lilith will never come in, as I ordered it from Amazon, and it hasn't shipped in close to a month or so now, but I've got claws in Sentry. As far as exclusives, I love Thanos, Iron Fist, Power man, etc. I guess my all time fav is the Lucky 25, as its the only time I've fallen into the "winners" bracket, seeing as I missed the boat on the original Bombermate, and Tim won't cash any of the checks I've sent him to bribe a 101st out of him. :P

i have the comic con exclusive 2 pack of ultimate spiderman/grey hulk and symbiote spidey/venom

and i have a chase cyclops w/o visor, daredevil w/o mask, symbiote spidey and maskless doom

and all customs i have are:

nova(the nw one)

deadpool

darkhawk

a not finished mysterio

a not finished constrictor

a not finished nightrasher

a not finished moonknight

a not finished scorpion

Sad to admit, but I had to take an inventory of my 'mates before I could answer this one. Thus far, here goes:

Variants:

Series Three Cyclops w/o Visor

Series Four Unmasked Daredevil

Series Five Unmaksed Doom

Series Ten Spider Woman 2

Series Eleven Frosted Ice Man

Exclusives:

Gaijin Wolv. and Mariko

Powerman and Iron Fist

Thanos and Silver Surfer

Fantastic Four Boxed Set

Customs:

None as of yet, but that may soon change. :D

I have all the variants from all waves, both boxed and loose.

My most cherished is a hand painted Hulk minimate prototype. I have a small amount of minis that I keep on a pedestal. They range from gifts from MMMV members to MOTM-mates & Bomber-mates.

For variants I have:

Black Spider-Man

Invisible Woman

Emma Frost

Spider-Woman 2

Frosted Iceman

For Exclusives:

Prof. X/Magneto

Gaijin Wolverine/Mariko

BD Captain America/Punisher

Classic Iron Man/Silver Centurion

John Byrne Cyclops/Dark Phoenix

Thanos/SilverSurfer

Power Man/Iron Fist

GSXM Boxset

Marvel 10-pack

Customs:

John Stewart GL(by antacost)

Gambit(by Luke341pi)

Secret Wars Wolverine(by Slipperyducky)

Weapon X Wolverine(by Me)

Ultimate Colossus(by TBT)

X-Men: Evolution Wolverine(By Slipperyducky)

Adamantium-less Wolverine(By Slipperyducky)

Classic Quicksilver(by Skull Buster)

Classic Havok(by Skull Buster)

Jim Lee Cyclops(by Skull Buster)

Without doing a complete inventory, I've got most of the variants from the waves up to the clear Emma Frost. There's the occasional one I'm missing - such as black Elektra and black Spiderwoman, but that's it.

As far as rarities, I've got:

yellow blank

plain white blank

Bullseye prototype

Leader prototype

Doc Ock prototype

Prototype Captain America/Absorbing Man box

That's it off the top of my head.

Variants - I think the only ones I don't have are the ones from the latest waves and the Visorless Cyclops.

Customs - only the ones I've made.

Rarities - I have a red blank from the 2003 (?) Chicago ComicCon. My wife has a Silver Spidey which she lets me look at sometimes if I'm good.

Without doing a complete inventory, I've got most of the variants from the waves up to the clear Emma Frost. There's the occasional one I'm missing - such as black Elektra and black Spiderwoman, but that's it.

yellow blank

plain white blank

Bullseye prototype

Leader prototype

Doc Ock prototype

whats different about the

Doc Ock prototype

????

I have all the chase figures from the Marvel Minimates line up to the current waves.

My favorite customes are the 10 that I recieved from Mini-Myte off ebay. They kick butt in detail and accuracy! Out of the 10 custom minimates, it's a tie between Cyborg, DeathStroke, and Black Widow

I might sell all ten in a lot for $1100.00 on ebay. It's worth every penny!!

yellow blank

plain white blank

Bullseye prototype

Leader prototype

Doc Ock prototype

whats different about the

Doc Ock prototype

????

Usually they're hand painted so the colouring is slightly different

I have all the chase figures from the Marvel Minimates line up to the current waves.

My favorite customes are the 10 that I recieved from Mini-Myte off ebay. They kick butt in detail and accuracy! Out of the 10 custom minimates, it's a tie between Cyborg, DeathStroke, and Black Widow

I might sell all ten in a lot for $1100.00 on ebay. It's worth every penny!!

only you would pay that though lol...