UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2" Asian minimate head

The Street Fighter & Darkstalkers ....... but if you think outside of the stereotype box you can add a whole host of characters especially ,strangely enough,in the BSG line ..Hot Dog Costanza & Lee Adama . Spock possibly falls back into stereotype territory but Movie Deadpool ,Ultimate Thor & Ol' Man Hawkeye could easily be considered 'Asian' ....forgive me for saying though that Asia is a very diverse continent with some very different races . Chef Duff could easily pass as an Asian as could Quicksilver.

Please note that I refer to the characters in their Minimate form which often bear little resemblance to who they are meant to represent.

... and one of the new Max Fireman is Asian, right?

Yeah - the one from the speciality store 4-pack is a re-use of the Agent Zero face.

that was just the prototype picture, they were all reused heads at that point. The final product has a brand new asian fella.

oh - serious? that's awesome . . . more diversity! :thumbsup:

I'll have to keep an eye out for them on the MMDB.

MAX thread :thumbsup:

Ah - thanks for the linkage. I don't collect outside of Marvel, so i rarely wander into the other threads. Many thanks.