UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel - Fall 2006 ToyFair Pictures

AdyCarter

A sweet Transparent Phoenix!!! man.....that one is going to be tough to get :(

Like mav-man said you can preorder them (including the variant) from Cornerstore Comics. $36.99 for a wave including the variant is a pretty good price (so I'm told).

Yeah I know, but All im looking to get is Juggernaut and the Dark Phoenix Chase..........not gonna spend $37 + shipping for 2 mates.

A sweet Transparent Phoenix!!!

I agree. The whole wave looks ok, but that one is a must have - just for the body parts. (Visions of a Kingdom Come Flash custom flashing thru my head....just need to figure out how to paint the head and hands to match the same 'red' as the rest of the figure, then buy 2 Jay Garrick Flashes when they come out from DCD. :D )

A sweet Transparent Phoenix!!! man.....that one is going to be tough to get :(

Oddly enough when the variant figures are just transparent versions of the non-variant I tend to ignore them. I've got the character, I don't really feel like hunting down and paying for another version of the character in the same design but made with transparent plastic.

Oddly enough when the variant figures are just transparent versions of the non-variant I tend to ignore them. I've got the character, I don't really feel like hunting down and paying for another version of the character in the same design but made with transparent plastic.

Well for anyone who feels like you do, I'll gladly take the Translucent one off their hands ;)

Can anyone post the pictures? When I try the link, it says, "You do not have permission to view this category." :angry:

I beleive they posted them without permission, so you wont be seeing them online again, Some of the regulars saved them to hard drive so with a bit of luck someone will PM them to you.

T.

Can anyone post the pictures? When I try the link, it says, "You do not have permission to view this category." :angry:

I beleive they posted them without permission, so you wont be seeing them online again, Some of the regulars saved them to hard drive so with a bit of luck someone will PM them to you.

T.

No one's PM'd them to me yet, so don't hold your breath.