UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel - Fall 2006 ToyFair Pictures

AdyCarter

Does anyone know why the links to the pages wouldn't work? "actionfigs.com" servers don't see to be working.

Could be overloaded...

*edit* It's working for me though.

hmmm... I'm using Firefox (I've also tried Internet Explorer, but that just doesn't seem to respond), and I get:

Firefox can't find the server at photos.actionfigs.com.

Your DNS might be knackered, Im using Firefox and as Im typing this its working fine.

...DNS?

Even with AOHell I get:

Error 500 (Internal Server Error) 'photos.actionfigs.com' could not be found.

I'm pretty sure my wireless internet is working fine otherwise.

Edit: the website doesn't load on my brother's internet either (on a laptop). It must be their servers.

That new 2-pack packaging just looks weird to me. It's just that the bend in the middle of the image looks wrong. I can understand the reason for wanting hooks, though. It'll give better product placement, especially at Target since the current minimates packaging can be overlooked. But I'm thinking that this is an early mock-up.

I wonder if the Spider-Woman/Riot-Attack Spider-Man will be released somewhere? Not that it would affect me but it's interesting.

Big points to AA for the DP Chase. Looks great. I'm going to need a few of those. I initially thought it would be only a different head with paler skin and black eyes. Is it me or does the DP chase's dress seem thinner than the normal figure's dress?