UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Random Madness V4

Amazing.JL

Minimate Multiverse Brings You

The Random Madness Giveaway Thread! V4

At anytime, in any month, in any forum/thread, we will give away a random prize to the first members that post the given phrase. It will always be a surprise so watch out for it.

The first 5 members to post "No, minimates taste better with milk!" in this thread wins a Lord of the Rings Elven Archer/Elven Swordsman 2- Pack!

EAScard.jpg

Picture courtesy of MMC

Rules:
You must have 30 or more posts to qualify.

You must be a registered member from at least September or before.

You can’t win two consecutive giveaways. This means if you win this one, you can’t win the next one. Past winners will be posted at giveaway time.

Note: Rules are subject to change.

Last Madness Winners
1.) Deadpool
2.) Zombieboyfiend
3.) drgnrbrn316
4.) TM2 Dinobot
5.) Totalus_Kat
6.) Rad

Please note: MMMV is not responsible for prizes lost in the post.

Addemdum note from Ady, DO NOT spam to get 30 posts in the time after the contest is started.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addemdum note from Ady, DO NOT spam to get 30 posts in the time after the contest is started.

"No, minimates taste better with milk!"

Sorry but 28 of your 31 posts are in the past 10 minutes.

Not only is that annoying its also unfair.

Why thank you JL! Really man, thats just taking advantage of kindness. :(

sorry, never read the dont spam thing...

They added it BECAUSE of the spam. Its pretty common sense not to litter the forums for free stuff.

Yes I added it after 14 of your rather irrelevant 3 word posts, and after two people contacted me accurately guessing what you were doing.

Even if that rules wasnt there, do you really think spamming 28 somewhat irrelevant posts was ok?

That's not the point. These prizes are for members that participate not spam and annoy everyone.

Don't ruin this for everyone. Sorry but you are not eligible.

Madness in this thread it is.

They added it BECAUSE of the spam. Its pretty common sense not to litter the forums for free stuff.

Yes I added it after 14 of your rather irrelevant 3 word posts, and after two people contacted me accurately guessing what you were doing.

Even if that rules wasnt there, do you really think spamming 28 somewhat irrelevant posts was ok?

We do this to reward loyal active members, why do you think we have a post limit if people spamming the board would be acceptable.

Hey, I contacted JL :P

well sorry but i never knew what the word really meant, just heard it a lot... and if im gonna keep getting crap after i apologized then i just won't come back anymore...

Everyone is just a little cheesed of.

Dont do it again, and so that you dont enter and win the next one with your shiny new post count I've set it to what it was prior to your spam rampage.