UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Random Madness V4

Amazing.JL

I actually only have 1 question...

WHAY IS THIS THREAD HERE?!?!?!

Seriously, who's brilliant idea was it to stick it in the DC/C3 forum? If anything, It belongs in Infinite Minimates where the rest have been, or in the defunct Minimates of Christmas Past. This has NOTHING to do with DC/C3.

I'm not mad, just pointing that out.

As per the very first line in the first post

"At anytime, in any month, in any forum/thread, we will give away a random prize to the first members that post the given phrase. It will always be a surprise so watch out for it."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually only have 1 question...

WHAY IS THIS THREAD HERE?!?!?!

Seriously, who's brilliant idea was it to stick it in the DC/C3 forum? If anything, It belongs in Infinite Minimates where the rest have been, or in the defunct Minimates of Christmas Past. This has NOTHING to do with DC/C3.

I'm not mad, just pointing that out.

As it's already been mentioned, it's been the same for four Random Madness Giveaways. It won't be in the same forum every time. Have you actually read the post? The items being given away have nothing to do with where the giveaway threads have been posted. So far we've had two in "Crisis of Infinite Minimates", one in "The Minimates Arms'" and one in "DC/C3 Minimates".

Just in case you haven't read the rules, you weren't even eligible for this giveaway so you didn't even miss out.

• 2 weeks later...