UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2011 Minimate Exclusives

ImABarRoomHero

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For sure it's Sif. More specifically, this one...

sif-battle-charge.jpg

227428_10150180390680678_166601910677_7187551_7741016_n.jpg

Ooooo. Maybe the other 3 in the set (assuming it's a 4-pack) will be comic versions of the Warriors Three.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

If we get a comic Sif and Warriors Three box set to go with Balder and Beta Ray Bill we are an updated Loki/Heimdall 2 pack away from extreme awesomeness. Although Enchantress and Executioner wouldn't hurt. Or Ulik. Or Malekith. Or Kurse. Or Hela.

If we get a comic Sif and Warriors Three box set to go with Balder and Beta Ray Bill we are an updated Loki/Heimdall 2 pack away from extreme awesomeness. Although Enchantress and Executioner wouldn't hurt. Or Ulik. Or Malekith. Or Kurse. Or Hela.

Yes, please! Sweet Jay-sus, please!

So jazzed that it's comic Sif! SO JAZZED. Like, nearly Kang-level excitement. :)

its great to get some comic asgardians...but i wish i had known so i didnt buy the movie versions thinking that was my only chance to get the characters :P

its great to get some comic asgardians...but i wish i had known so i didnt buy the movie versions thinking that was my only chance to get the characters :P

I was thinking the same thing. Still, now we can use those parts to make other generic Asgardians.

Could also be Moonstar as Valkerie. Her Valkerie look was her basic costume with a Sif style helmet. Include an extra hair piece for her stand New Mutants look & we would have a winner!

Moonstar_c-.JPG

DST did hint at finishing the New Mutants team...

Edited by rocket

Loki was my first thought too, since Balder's already on the way. Nice. Thor-related characters have gone untapped for too long, IMHO. I'll be REALLY disappointed, though, if we go through all this Thor goodness without the Enchantress and Executioner. And Frog Thor! Please let them make Frog Thor!

Well if this is a four pack, then the Warriors Three will not be. My guess for tomorrow will be Odin and then who? Another Thor? Hope not. The wave 12 armored Thor should cover the WS look. I don't know....Hmmmm..... Sutur would be nice, but highly unlikely. Is anybody familiar with Simonson's run on Thor? Who'd he favor characterwise that'd be a good candidate for this boxed set?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

If this is a box set of Simonson Thor characters, I'd love to see Kurse, Surtur or the Executioner in the set.

However, I'm guessing the final two will be Odin and Thor.

Though I am not keen on another Thor, I always though Simonson's design for Odin was great. Maybe we'll get his version of Baldar as well.

If this is a box set of Simonson Thor characters, I'd love to see Kurse, Surtur or the Executioner in the set.

However, I'm guessing the final two will be Odin and Thor.

Though I am not keen on another Thor, I always though Simonson's design for Odin was great. Maybe we'll get his version of Baldar as well.

More than likely, we'll get the Simonson version of Balder as part of TRU wave 12.

Hmm... I wonder what this means for movie Fandrall and Hogun. Will they be in a DST exclusive set, or are they going to get chalked up to "lack of retailer interest?" Chuck's said there isn't going to be another Thor wave. Maybe they'll be in the Best of Movie wave?