UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Upcoming Movies

Didn't want to make a new thread so I'll post here.

It seems Arnie Schwarzenegger is going to make a third Conan movie! Now I don't know to go Ohh Noo or Yay at this news. I actually like the original Conan stuff and from what little info is out there this third one actually deals with the end of Conan's life so they are at least factoring in Arnie's age.

I'm not expecting Oscar nominations but it could be fun.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Cloud Atlas. And I loved it. But I'll warn you it could be a bit hard to follow for some. If Inception burst your brain with complexity keep your head out of the Cloud Atlas. But if you feel like you can keep up with 6 interlocking storylines then feel free to jump right in and enjoy yourselves.

So it is a lot more complex than Inception?

There's a lot more to keep up with and if you REALLY try to dive into the connection and figure out whose past self is who and how they all fit together... yeah it can easily be a lot more complex than Inception. But go see it. It's fantastic.

Ralph looks freakin fun. I love the whole "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" vibe I get from the cameos. Looking forward to it, but I may be seeing Cloud Atlas again this weekend instead.

Saw the new trailer for the Quentin Tarantino/RZA movie "The Man With The Iron Fists" starring Russell Crowe last night while watching TV with my wife. My wife and I both said: "Wow" at the same time. I followed with: "Wow, that looks great!" She said: "Wow, that looks terrible!" :biggrin:

Going to see Wreck-It Ralph, probably on DVD. . . the Man with the Iron Fists? Not so much :D Seems to only be Tarantino in name, as many are when his buddies need a producer credit to bolster ticket sales.

Didn't want to make a new thread so I'll post here.

It seems Arnie Schwarzenegger is going to make a third Conan movie! Now I don't know to go Ohh Noo or Yay at this news. I actually like the original Conan stuff and from what little info is out there this third one actually deals with the end of Conan's life so they are at least factoring in Arnie's age.

I'm not expecting Oscar nominations but it could be fun.

I feel the same way. But he is coming out with 4-5 movies over the next few years, and some look really iffy...

Like Triplets, the sequel to Twins, bringing Arnie and Danny Devito back to find they have a third sibling......Eddie Murphy.

But the Conan project and The Last Stand seem promising.

After looking up the works of the new writer for Star Wars, i found a new post-apocalyptic sci-fi movie coming out called Oblivion that he wrote as well. Stars Tom Cruise, directed by the same guy that did Tron Legacy, and scored by my favorite band M83. Very excited!

Edited by Punisher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ever since they cancelled Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes, Marvel Animation has been going down hill

im really hoping Big Hero 6 is good, though technically I dont think that counts as part of Marvel Animation