UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Stuck Mask on Wave 24 'Mates

SlushyFrog

I'm relatively new to Marvel Minimates so I've been going back to pick up the older sets. I put the mask on the Classic Spider-Man's head knowing that it would be difficult to remove. I was able to remove the mask with some struggle, but in the process it peeled off bits of the decal of the Peter Parker face.

Is this a common occurrence? Do you just simply avoid putting these masks on? Or is there a method to remove these gingerly.

I want to put Shocker's mask on, but I also don't want to damage the face underneath. One compromise I'm considering is putting the masks on spare Minimate heads.

I have never peeled off anyone's face trying to get a mask off (that I know of), but you may consider sticking it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and then taking the mask off. That works better than anything else I've tried.

iv not had it with the full masks and i'v never had any trouble getting the full face masks off apart from wave 5 cap, but my dark avengers wolverine is in a pretty bad shape, with the paint getting scratched off just by putting the mask on and taking it off,

I have a scratch or two going through one of Classic Peter's eyebrows, which is a tad annoying. Plus I prefer to display them unmasked...

Edited by pawcanada