UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Avengers Animated Series

minimadman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it is comparable to JLU just yet in terms of quality (though it is the best thing Marvel has produced IMO). But in fairness, Bruce Timm et al. had been working on quality DC cartoons for over a decade by the time that show came out. They had a great system in place, and had no doubt learned how to make a good cartoon in the intervening years.

Edited by karamazov80

• 3 weeks later...

New interview is out with Joshua Fine that has a few interesting tidbits:

I’m in post-production on Season 2 of The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes right now...

Well, even if the show is somehow canceled, we'll be getting 52 episodes.

And...

As far as what I have been working on—our biggest stories in Avengers are yet to come. Case in point, we kick off the new year with

a massive three-part Kang storyline that I hope will leave a lasting impression on fans for years to come. Once you see it, I think you’ll be wondering how we’re ever going to top that. But then we do!

:o

• 3 weeks later...

WoW WoW WoW Kang is ONE BAD MOE FOE todays episode was by far the best theres even a fantastic four cameo man this cartoon is turning out wicked we do need Kang minimate im SOLD!!!!

WoW WoW WoW Kang is ONE BAD MOE FOE todays episode was by far the best theres even a fantastic four cameo man this cartoon is turning out wicked we do need Kang minimate im SOLD!!!!

Punctuation can be your friend. Please befriend him.

Ok so I watched all the micro-episodes and current except for this Kang episode. I really like this cartoon and I really like how Hawkeye is portrayed. Jan/Hank thing is kind of creepy.

Edited by Webhead

• 1 month later...

Yeah I was still waiting for the complete second season of Spectacular Spiderman. I guess I'd better just swallow and buy the 4 disks of season 2. :/

This is... wow. I have trouble believing how amazing this show is week to week. I barely know any of the tertiary characters outside of Spiderman (secondary in some cases), so it's fascinating to learn them.

Yes, they'll be on the DVD. The micro-episodes make up the first five episodes of the series.

It goes:

1. Iron Man is Born

2. Thor the Mighty

3. Hulk VS the World

4. Meet Captain America

5. The Man in the Ant Hill

Then it goes on to the Breakout two-parter. All of this should be on the first volume considering the listed run-time.

Edited by Brad Redfield

• 2 weeks later...
Stupid question, will a Canadian DVD play on a US player?

I'll probably netflix them until I can get the whole DVD.

Yeah, I bought the metal case wolverine and the x-men dvds from amazon.ca, and they play fine. It's all region one for the US and Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone is intrested they are airing new episodes in canada.there taking it all the way to episode 26.With a little hunting you can find them on the net.monday and tuesday is episodes 25 and 26.They aired a new episode everyday last week.This cartoon just gets better and better.