UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Avengers Animated Series

minimadman

What you said about rights is all true, Brad. But because the twins can't be a part of the Avengers movie roster, they were left off the cartoon roster to focus on characters that can and will be included. Haven't seen the DVDs, waiting for the inevitable entire 1st season set, (and got the season on the DVR) but if they are indeed hinting about including them, that's good news.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys-

I was thinking about rewatching this show on Netflix, then I thought it might be fun if we rewatched it as a group. Watch a couple episodes a week and talk about them a little more in depth here (or start a new thread for it). That way we could discuss things without worrying about spoilers and all talk about the same episode at the same time... have mini reviews and give our thoughts about each episode. Did anyone keep up with the Rotten Tomatoes Marvel movie reviews over the summer? They would all watch Blade and then all talk about Blade. Then all watch Blade II and all talk about Blade II, etc. We'd do the same thing. Maybe watch an episode every Monday, Wednesday, Friday so we'd have some time to talk about each one? We could start on Wednesday if anyone is interested. Let me know.

PS- I'm rewatching it either way... just thought it would be more fun to make it a group activity

Can we wait till after the Holiday? I would LOVE to do this, but this week, and likely next as well, are packed tight.

Okay, here's my suggestions, that we wait till the new year. Also, how many episodes a week would y'all like? One? or two? And which day(s) of the week would be best? You can watch the episode at any point in the day (or prior) or even during, but I'd like to open the chat up for discussion about 6 EST. Unless y'all think a thread would be best? :biggrin:

Added a poll http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10435

Edited by TM2 Dinobot