UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Contest rules?

youbastards

I think what you're looking for is here:

"1. All contests proposed must contain one gold and/or silver Spider-Man as the only prize.

2. All contests will be won by groundhog7s."

If you want me to save you the trouble, I'll send you my address now and we can just skip the contest part.

I think what you're looking for is here:

"1. All contests proposed must contain one gold and/or silver Spider-Man as the only prize.

2. All contests will be won by groundhog7s."

If you want me to save you the trouble, I'll send you my address now and we can just skip the contest part.

Dr. Peter Venkman: No.

Walter Peck: And why not, Mr. Venkman?

Dr. Peter Venkman: Because you did not use the magic word.

Walter Peck: What is the magic word, Mr. Venkman?

Dr. Peter Venkman: [looking surprised] Please!

Walter Peck: May I *please* see the storage facility, Mr. Venkman?

I'm not so sure about the rules with regards to the mods but having run one contest a while back myself ......make sure you are very careful with the questions & answers (ambiguity leads to heartache <_< ) because these guys will eat you alive ,especially one certain moderator :P

Edited by buttheadsmate

I just think you need to change the title of this thread to 'Contests Rule!' and get on with it already. The last contest officially ended last night and there's a contest-shaped vacuum on the Multiverse right now, just waiting to be filled. But, that is only if you follow the contest rules outlined above. Please.

OK folks... Lets clear a few things up about contests.

Contests are something that have over time been usually run by Staff ( Usually with swag that we have begged borrowed or stolen from DST), we sometimes make exceptions and let members run them with the following rules...

1) All contests on MMV have to be submitted to staff for approval BEFORE going ahead with them.

2) No contest on MMV should be for personal gain, We will NOT host any contests where the person hosting it asks for anything in return for running the contest.

If anyone ignores either of these then the contest will be removed from MMV.

YouBastards contest has been removed for breaking both of these rules.

T.

Nicely put TBT! Thanks for clearing that up.

Next month there will be a contest to see who can send me the most minimates. You won't get them back as they will become part of my collection, but you will get a hearty "thank you" if you win. Sounds like fun, right?! :blush::P