UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Arizona

Both Machete and Hobo with a Shotgun (starring Rutger Hauer) are being made into feature length films. I would like to see both.

What was the question again?

I do. Does NASCAR want to make something of it?

It isn't a sport, really. It is more like a game. Who can drive in circles best?

Edited by karamazov80

I do. Does NASCAR want to make something of it?

It isn't a sport, really. It is more like a game. Who can drive in circles best?

I think that it's more like who is the best at turning left. It would be more interesting if they made them change directions willy nilly but not in an organized manner just they waved a polka dot flag and everyone had to turn around as fast as possible and start driving the other way. Either that or introduce a ball and a net of some sort, like soccer but in cars. Unless these changes are made immediately Nascar will continue to have all the excitement of watching paint dry.

At least it takes real driving skill and precision teamwork as opposed to grown men dancing around a field smashing into eachother for seconds at a stretch, while they whine about how they don't make enough money. You want a non-stereotype? here's one. I'm a Texan that hates football. Right up there with Sheldon Cooper. :P

You want to know how tired I get of that 'turning left' argument? :/

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

You want to know how tired I get of that 'turning left' argument? :/

Nope!

As for the Amercian sports and which ones are crap I can settle that easily... they all are!

Mostly just overbudgeted rip off's of proper sports that the rest of the world plays rejiggled to fit around TV adverts if you ask me! :D

BTW folks it's impressive you managed to avoid a potentially guideline breaking political debate by taking this one so far off topic that no even has a clue what the first post was about. :)

T.