UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes I wish zombies would burst in and gut them, but I figure thats how most people feel about their coworkers.

Pretty much.

:3 Nooo... no it's not.

When they're inconsiderate, unprofessional @$$holes, and Human Resources doesn't do jacksh** but tell you to "deal with it", yeah, unfortunately, it is.

Not to sound like a dork, but I split my pieces up into gladware containers so I didn't know who's it was. I pulled the hair from my Spider-Man bin, and through some searching on the Database I've linked the mold to Evil Daredevil. The head is best of Thor :) thanks for the complement T

Hail Ivan!

A semi-quick QC kit-bashed Mr. Freeze I just completed.

Before paints & sans-hands:

mm_mrfreeze0.jpg

After:

mm_mrfreeze1.jpg

mm_mrfreeze1a.jpg

mm_mrfreeze1b.jpg

Went for a Batman The Animated Series/Arkham City inspired amalgam based on the parts I had.

I still need to either print up a label for a new face with googles or paint googles on. Not a big fan of free-handing it but the helmet will obscure a lot of imperfections. I like the vampire face and the tiny fangs are not visible under the helmet but there is no room for any slip over googles under the helmet. Any suggestions?

I also need to touch up the boot tops a little bit, tiny bit of paint run from pushing the legs into the boots. Even being careful not to get the metallic paint inside I still did and it was a tight fit to begin with.

Big thanks to Zach for helping me sort though the Build-a-Mate bins at SDCC to find some good Mr. Freeze parts!

Edited by Mohawk_Jones