UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 33 street date?

Cramer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Chuck say they were really pushing it to get everything scheduled released before the Chinese New Year? Probably inferring a lot here, but didn't sound like it was going to take too big a hiccup to cause a delay.

Any news? I'm looking forward to setting up some Danger Room training poses with the Sentinals..

Have a great weekend everyone!

No MiniMates on next week's shipping list for my comic store, and we usually get them the first week of release.

Wanna bet they're gonna hold wave 33 back to release at the same time as series 34 next month? I wouldn't put it past them given that Marvel Minimates usually come out in waves of two.

Hope not, I was liking the idea of spreading the fiscal pain out over several smaller wounds, than the usual double deep gouge once a quater or so.

I am told these will start hitting next week.

dang,im going to my LCS on the weekend,my LCS is like 25 mins away and I wanted to get the anti venom and menace 2 pack:{ well i guess ill get red hulk and skarr and another set so i can get a sale item free....

I am glad these are coming soon but will have to torture myself and wait to ship my loot till 34 comes out. Hopefully it won't be too long before 34 comes out.

Uh, April 28th was the last estimate we got... so, unless it's bumped up, that's like seven weeks minimum. Sorry dude :confused:

Anyone else's comic store not getting wave 33 (or obviously 34) this week? <_<

Good thing I went ahead and ordered these waves from BBTS, but I usually get the rest of my army builders from the comic shop.

Yep, same here. Usually get these from local comic shop and they do not have them on this week's shipping list. I had on order through BBTS, so I should get them tomorrow if UPS doesn't reschedule delivery (as they often do for me).

Anyone else's comic store not getting wave 33 (or obviously 34) this week? <_<

Good thing I went ahead and ordered these waves from BBTS, but I usually get the rest of my army builders from the comic shop.

Yep, same here. Usually get these from local comic shop and they do not have them on this week's shipping list. I had on order through BBTS, so I should get them tomorrow if UPS doesn't reschedule delivery (as they often do for me).

not getting them in tucson either. looks like we will have to wait and look at the pictures a little longer :(

My work's invoice says we'll be getting them this week. I have my fingers crossed.

I love how DST's site still says they're expecting them out in February. OH YOU. <3