Marvel wave 29

Swordsman/Surfer pack

Black Bolt/Captain Marvel pack

Secret Wars box set

T2 wave 2

Ghostbusters box set 2

Plus:

Three BSG packs

Four DC packs (both picked up for custom fodder)

And coming in the next week or two:

Marvel wave 30

Infinity Gauntlet box set

FA X-Men box set

X-Factor box set

It's kind of scary when you let these get backlogged, and lay them all out to see what you can sink into the hobby in just two weeks. My wallet is bled dry... ;)

I have a box in my closet containing:

Marvel wave 29

Swordsman/Surfer pack

Black Bolt/Captain Marvel pack

Secret Wars box set

T2 wave 2

Ghostbusters box set 2

Plus:

Three BSG packs

Four DC packs (both picked up for custom fodder)

And coming in the next week or two:

Marvel wave 30

Infinity Gauntlet box set

FA X-Men box set

X-Factor box set

It's kind of scary when you let these get backlogged, and lay them all out to see what you can sink into the hobby in just two weeks. My wallet is bled dry... ;)

If my wife only knew how much I've spent since Black Friday.

series 29 (2 extra MOON KNIGHT/DD)

series 30 (2 extra scorpion/sm)

infinity gauntlet

champions set

glow in the dark slimer

cosmic spiderman/ venom

..now i'm scraping for change till payday. i'm addicted

i'm actually happy series 31 got pushed back

I'm actually in denial about most of the new stuff coming out as I simply cant afford it all...

I have picked up some sets here and there and had some stuff preordered at lukes from WAY back so that is going to have to tide me over! - I'm also assisted by TRU here being useless with getting stock in!

T.

I'm with you guys:

Minimates

Jim Lee Wolverine/Sabertooth

Invaders Namor

X-Factor Angel/Warpath

FA X-Men box set

X-Factor box set

Black Bolt/Captain Marvel

Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man

DCUC

Black Canary

Green Arrow

Man-Bat

Power Girl

Resolute Snake Eyes

The only reason that I didn't spend more is because I couldn't find all of the above's wavemates. It's quite horrifying how much my toy addiction costs. Maybe I should switch to crack...

It's quite horrifying how much my toy addiction costs. Maybe I should switch to crack...

Prerequisite link :lol:

Coincidentally, I just discovered a guy who actually recognized Minimates at the place where I'm "working" for my internship. To paraphrase his words, toys (and comics, and music, and books, etc.) are a vice. Better than drugs or alcohol, but still a vice. Gee, thanks man.

Collected Star Wars for years, once the animated movie hit, I couldn't keep up.

Funny. I stopped collecting SW a long time ago because I couldn't keep up, but started again with the animated stuff.

I find with Minimates that I can be really creative when it comes to finding ways to buy what I want. I've yet to sell blood for them, but if next year is like this one it might come to that.

If they keep hitting at this pace I'm going to have to quit. I haven't been able to get 29 and 30 and FA X-Men and X-Factor I may need to let slide. That will leave me with a lone X-Factor Angel, mocking me for not having the rest of the team. When I started collecting these I promised myself I would only get Avengers. That didn't last. I have two cars a mortgage and a dog. I also collect comics, play video games, and like to blow cash on fast food. Sooner or later something gotta give.

• 5 weeks later...

the last minimate pack i got was around august and that was my first minimate said.my next set{my second}should be in the mail on tuesday{dd+minimate pack}.the only reason im gonna only have 2 minimate packs is because im not aloud to acces my bank account until im 18 and thats where all my work money goes{no duh}so the money i spen is about 25%of my christmas money.and i only got 25$ left and im keeping that to by the minimate delorean on lukes toy store.