UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T2 series 2

Seconded :D Thanks Cappy ol' bean!

Awww, John looks so cute and emo! :lol:

The wave 2 T-1000s are all kinds of genius, from the interchangeable metal "stabby" hands to the full-blown copper garb (complete with police baton!), and I still want that battle-damaged Sarah 'mate, never mind if I already have her boxset twin :P

I think the baton is intended for Inmate Sarah, but I guess it works for the T-1000 too.

Edited by Cowblaster

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, John looks so cute and emo! :lol:

They did do a good job capturing the mopey teenager look.

I think the baton is intended for Inmate Sarah, but I guess it works for the T-1000 too.

Ah, I knew I needed to watch that movie again...

Meatspace!???

The parallel realm to cyberspace. Where we keep the meaty husks we tend to inhabit. ;)

Meatspace!???

The parallel realm to cyberspace. Where we keep the meaty husks we tend to inhabit. ;)

I think another term for them is meatsacks...

Cappy thanks for pics...I was on the fence but not anymore I will add these to the list of pick-ups soon!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thank you brother Cappy. You are a saint amongst saints for posting these beautiful pics. Does the biker cop T-1000 come with that nice little machine gun he used in the chopper sequence?

I've never had a brother of my own, but it good to know you are my cyber bro. We can hang out at next summer's family reunion. :biggrin:

Oh... by the way... Where are those BSG pics Cappy? Some brother you are. The family reunion will be short one person next year, if you know what I mean. ;)

Edited by MINI_MYTE

'MYTE, I've never had a brother either, so I can really only surmise how I feel... oh, never mind.

All the accessories that came in the packages are pictured, one way or another.

Oddly, my LCS did not get the BSG fliers in, so I'm still waiting on that.

Hmm, no pack is denoted as either TRU exclusive or PX Exclusive. Great news that we are getting these, but I wonder if they will only be available from Diamond, and not Toys R Us.

No one ever responded to you, and I don't think I even noticed, but yeah - what happened to the TRU exclusive? Anyone get one of these?

Hmm, no pack is denoted as either TRU exclusive or PX Exclusive. Great news that we are getting these, but I wonder if they will only be available from Diamond, and not Toys R Us.

No one ever responded to you, and I don't think I even noticed, but yeah - what happened to the TRU exclusive? Anyone get one of these?

I thought they were canceled. That's what anybody who pre-ordered one from TRU said.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

T2%20series%202%203b.jpg

I think that arm is supposed to be the arm from the first terminator they pick up at Cyberdyne along with the CPU, and not an alternate arm like the one that came with the cyberdyne assault box set.

Edited by ufemizm

I think that arm is supposed to be the arm from the first terminator they pick up at Cyberdyne along with the CPU, and not an alternate arm like the one that came with the cyberdyne assault box set.

I like your thinking... i'm with you on this one!!

I do kinda wish just for variety's sake that the back of Arnie's jacket had a bunch of sculpted bullet holes.

Still can't find these in my area, but hopefully Santa will come through this year.

I don't think you're going to able to find them... Toys R Us doesn't seem to be selling them (And I for one am sad that we will not be getting liquid metal cop T-1000, and most comic shops seem like they only want to sell Marvel stuff (which makes sense), you're best off ordering them online.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I ordered them online. Sucks that TRU doesn't carry wave 2, but what are you going to do.

Finally finished the line. Would be nice to eventually get Silberman and the Liquid Metal T-1000 but that's a small nitpick. We got all the Arnold variations (with an extra Terminator 1 version to boot), all the T-1000 variations, all the Sarah Connor variations, John Connor (young and adult), the unexpected Miles Dyson, Kyle Reese, and a bunch of Endoskeletons.

As with all minimates, nice little line that was fun to collect. The only thing that I don't get is how rare the adult General John Connor minimate is. I'm really glad that I got two of him without having to resort to paying more than retail.

Edited by DiFabio

Finally finished the line. Would be nice to eventually get Silberman and the Liquid Metal T-1000 but that's a small nitpick. We got all the Arnold variations (with an extra Terminator 1 version to boot)

I'm still awaiting my nude T-800 figure, thank you very much. :whistling:

Finally finished the line. Would be nice to eventually get Silberman and the Liquid Metal T-1000 but that's a small nitpick. We got all the Arnold variations (with an extra Terminator 1 version to boot)

I'm still awaiting my nude T-800 figure, thank you very much. :whistling:

Scracth that, just got an email stating that the Battle Damaged Sarah Connor and Motorcycle Cop T-1000 have been sold out.

:confused:

Still need that pack, damn it.

if anyone has spare paint and want to get rid of the metal blotches on the T-1000,navy is the perfect color,if this helps

Or if you bought two of the first T-1000 you could just take the extra torso and the head on the latest one to make the regular T-1000 figure.

And on a note of shame, I never thought another member would make me have to ad block their entire post. I was wrong. For Heaven's sake, man, resize your dang images!

if anyone has spare paint and want to get rid of the metal blotches on the T-1000,navy is the perfect color,if this helps

Or if you bought two of the first T-1000 you could just take the extra torso and the head on the latest one to make the regular T-1000 figure.

OUCH!!!

over 25mb of image files in a single post is not a nice thing to do, some members here do not have the fastest connections ( I have 12mb and your post stil took a while to load.)

Please watch your image sizes in future or I will just delete the post.

T.