UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey All You Regulars

Welcome!

As you can see a lot of us here fill our lives with Minimates :)

Right now I'm filling my life with school... :wacko:

As for the camping (with tents... ?), I hadn't done that since my senior year in high school when our class had to do Citizen's Army Training. Funnest three days of my life. Probably won't ever do it again :P

Last time I went camping was in the early 2000s with a buddy of mine in south Mississippi (in the southern U.S.). Horrible, horrible experience. Despite that, I would like to go hiking/camping again if the opportunity came up. I've been looking to go to Yellowstone or Yosemite National Parks for years, but never found myself in a situation to do so.

My life is filled with :spam:

I think BHM is right, this one was posted in the wrong section til I moved it and it couldn't be any more of a generic message if it tried...

T.

p.s. re camping: Mon/Tues I will be sleeping under canvas ( well nylon!), I'd say I've been camping half a dozen times in the last couple of yrs.

Camping is actually the new fad for cash-strapped UK holiday-seekers & I've been toying with idea of letting a field out on the farm for this purpose for some while. I have had one enquiry from an all-female naturists club ,they apparently want a reservation for eight members ,at £5 a night each ,for 6 nights but I have had to say "No" :(

I would have loved it but there is no way I can afford to pay them that much :lol:

No introduction would also be complete without the Amazingly 100% Brand New Non-Recycled Totally Original Crayfish's Seafood Entree of the Moment Sponsored by Red Lobster Restaraunts And The Wandering Ghost of The Former Entity Known As The Block.

Today's entree for our new member is Stuffed Talapia with Lobster Orange Sauce.

(Hey....everyone else has some fancy little welcome thingy....why not me. Come on, I got to get back into my original self again or you guys are going to keep PMing me "What's wrong...you are not acting like Crayfish!")

Welcome..I think.

Edited by Crayfish™

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I am intrigue by yourself. You have JUST WON THE LOTTERY! To claim your universe prize, please contact the magistrate office at:

Prince Ngoto

Office of Lottery Wins

P.O. Box #148

Kalingaville, Kalingaland

Please your name, social security number, mother's maiden name, and debit PIN.