UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

minimate game cover

Phiz

sorry ivan thought they were free to use, I will take it down if you want (don't want to make an enemy, i'm new here.)

The only problem i have is i don't have the SDCC box set of ghosts so i would not be able to properly replucate the cover.

Once again sorry.

Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. I wasn't trying to make enemies or force you to take down the image. It's just frustrating to see my material used without permission or credit. I put that copyright notice on the photos for a reason.

If you decide to adjust the image to use the DST Promo shots or whatever, I suggest you start a new thread and let this one drift to the bottom.

Welcome to the 'verse.

(pokes head out) Is it safe?

ok, well to be honest i created this picture for my desktop and wasn't going to post it but my brother persuaded me to put it on the interwebs. If i get the time i will edit it and post it again. sorry for the frustration i caused you :D I promise never to do it again. I hope this doesn't make you stop taking pictures because your website is so resourceful.

Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. I wasn't trying to make enemies or force you to take down the image. It's just frustrating to see my material used without permission or credit. I put that copyright notice on the photos for a reason.

If you decide to adjust the image to use the DST Promo shots or whatever, I suggest you start a new thread and let this one drift to the bottom.

Welcome to the 'verse.

I have to admit that for some reason that last line made me laugh. I guess it reminds me of when my wife to be came over to have dinner with my mother for the first time. It was a horrible, horrible experience, but it was definitely a 'welcome to the family' moment for her. Hopefully, Phiz didn't go home and sob over the experience (like my wife did with the dinner).

Edited by groundhog7s