UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who is the Red Hulk?

BrobotC

Another actual guess: the Gremlin.

What is it with you guys in the US & the Russians? You always blame them or their government :angry:

Edit:......... & Odin ain't dead he currently spends time with Surtur in Limbo * .....which must play havoc with the ol' boy's back :unsure:

* If I remember my recent Thor mags correctly.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Edit:......... & Odin ain't dead he currently spends time with Surtur in Limbo * .....which must play havoc with the ol' boy's back :unsure:

It was my understand that Odin was unrestored from the last Ragnarok cycle. They have been kinda unclear exactly what that means. And Thor hasn't been in any real hurry to revive/reactivate/whatever it is he does to restore the Asguardians to normal. Admittedly, Thor's been busy trying to get his hammer fixed, saving his sometimes girlfriend, and dealing with his transexual half brother tricking him into killing his grandfather.

I haven't read all the Red Hulk comics but, after reading Incredible Hulk #600 I thought he might be General Ross. crazy hey :wacko: ?

Well Ross was seen with Rulkie in the sixth issue.

I honestly care not who the hell this guy is overall. I'm an Ultimate Marvel Zombie. (Which, ironicly enough, is where Marvel Zombies came from) and I no longer read the Regular MU books with the exception of Thor (And he's an exception only because so far he's managed to be more than just a tie-in and to tell hs own damn story. Once he's a tie in, I'm dropping it). The Red Hulk got old really fast when I was reading Hulk and like many others the mystery was the only really good part of it (along with Mini Marvels. I love those CUTE little guys and their parodies...) So now there's nothing keeping me into the title. Instead I'm going to do what ANY sane person would do with a title THIS bad and only a mystery to keep it at all interesting: When the mystery's solved, flip through the book and find out who the damn Red Hulk is. The guy who owns the LCS doesn't mind. After all, I pick off those pesky Ultimate comics every month.

For people who feel so similarly about Rulk, T42, we have exact oposite taste Universe-wise. For me the novelty of the Ult-U had long since worn off. And then they invited Loeb to join the party. Ultimates 3 was a complete and utter mess, so... they reward him by letting him butcher everybody? Congradulation, Mr. Loeb, what you succeeded in killing was what little care I had in the UMU. (not that the 616 is a picnic) But to each his own.

And for the record, I'm not so interested in Rulk that I'm still plunking down money on it. But thanks to the differing tastes of friends, I can thumb through the books of someone who is still enjoying the story. (statistically someone has to and apparently he's the guy) But I am a bit behind in the story, having not seen what happened after the Offenders story. (Now as a team concept, I liked the Offenders. Would have traded Rulk for Blonsky though)

I always figured they'd just reveal it to be-- GASP!!!-- Some character we've never heard of. Or at least some old secondary character from early Hulk issues who wasn't that big of an impact on the story to begin with.

okay no offense to you all but i think you guys are just looking for a bigger answer to his identity

first id like to say how im very thankfull to him for all resaerch

second thors hammer landed flat on ground stiff as excaliber on the moon(pretty sure gravity does not effect mystic stuff) and the hulk picked it up twirled it and flew off(now you can call me on this if for some reason i just cant remember and im just babbling)

ok now onto the rulk identity stuff

first only known physical fact about rulks identity is he has spiky greeen short hair

samson has spiky green short hair, now i know all you guess are going to say "but he stood next to hulk and shot rick jones but for those of you out there who dont know this samson suffers from split personality syndrom so this could have easily been another physical form of his conscience(weve all seen crazier shit happen in the marvel u) or it could have been a type of hulk split from banner mess(witch it most probaly isnt because theve lead on that he transforms(anyone whos read hulk #14 knows this) or my final guess's that the long haired version that shot a-bomb(blue) could have either been a clone or a robot

this is my take on the rulk issue it could be brilliant or it could mean i need another coffee

second thors hammer landed flat on ground stiff as excaliber on the moon(pretty sure gravity does not effect mystic stuff) and the hulk picked it up twirled it and flew off(now you can call me on this if for some reason i just cant remember and im just babbling)

Except he shouldn't have been able to do that. Period. It violates 45 years of Thor stories just to make Rulk look cool. So the bes explanation they can come up with is that on occasion, the hammer doesn't immediately return when throw, but is basically summoned back when Thor wills it. So Rulk just happened grab the hammer as Thor recalled it. Any other explaination they try to give spits on every Thor story that's come before.