UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I can't Wait till Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is when Series/Wave 28 of The Marvel Minimates comes out. And I am Pumped! My favorite two characters are Deadpool and Gambit. Not to mention, there's a fairly good looking wolverine in there too. But let's not forget, we can finally get vengeance on the Skrull with the Skrull soldier now at disposal. We did have Secret Invasion, but now we can relive the story over and over again. Anyway, I'm so pumped, I'm finally going to my Comic Book Shop which is in another town from me, and the only way to get there, is by walking or bike. And I don't own a bike. So, as I go cross country on this glorious day, which is tomorrow, what will you be doing for this excitement?! Edited by The GrumbleGrumbles

This is one of the best waves in a long, long time and should sell very well. I'm looking forward to the Skrulls to use the extra Secret Invasion Skrull heads. I just wish there was a female Skrull body.
I know! AA and DST have not disappointed lately! I'm buying the entire next two waves! (Except for that female skrull body of course. B)) Edited by The GrumbleGrumbles

heading to my lcs, that dosen't sell minimates... to buy some comics plus all i really wanted was sabertooth,wolverine, which I got in tru wave. and while gambit is cool, it's psylocke I'm looking forward to. deadpool I do want also, but there's no rush.

I shipped my loot from BBTS this morning with wave 27 and 28 and am filled with the impatience of a 7 year old on christmas eve! I am excited about wave 27 but wave 28 is by far the wave I am most excited for. Gambit and Deadpool ar ethe two minimates I have wanted more than any other since I started collecting minimates and Psylocke is my favorite female character so to get her in this wave too is just amazing. The rest of the wave is good too but man oh man I can't wait to get this package in the mail.

All you need is a Sharpie and a decent idea of what breasts look like and you've got a female Skrull body.

And why are we using weird fonts?

Using different fonts is a cry for help, it's a way of saying what I have to say isn't interesting to stand out on it's own so I'm going to try to attract attention this way!

T.

All you need is a Sharpie and a decent idea of what breasts look like and you've got a female Skrull body.

Using different fonts is a cry for help, it's a way of saying what I have to say isn't interesting to stand out on it's own so I'm going to try to attract attention this way!

T.

I think that is a little harsh.

DEADPOOOOOL!!! WOO! i', going to the city and making a day/hunt of it...anyone else?
I Really Hope That My Local Comic Book Store has it tomorrow, and not the weekend.

I going to have the thunderbolts fightingthe skrulls and captian marvel (like issue 122)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

That Sounds like a great idea.

T.

Don't forget color. Color is a great way of illustrating your importance.

T.

Don't forget color. Color is a great way of illustrating your importance.

Being off-colour can cause impotence which is of even more importance &......... never marry a proof-reader

...they're not the right type :down:

Being off-colour can cause impotence which is of even more importance &......... never marry a proof-reader

...they're not the right type :down:

hehe good to see you are leading the way in typesetting jokes. What I need to know is how many can you fit into one linotype?

T.

I know it's already been implied earlier in this thread but...

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH MY EYES!!! :blink:

_______

Back on topic: So is it or is it not true that Wave 28 is looking to be perhaps one of the most in-demand waves yet? The fact alone that so many more people seem literally willing to travel miles to comb stores just for this wave (n contrast to, say, patiently praying and hoping their LCS will just restock it in a few months or so) tells me a lot. The frenzy surrounding this wave is going to be epic.

Or is that just me thinking that?

Wow. I can't believe how off-topic this got. <_<

I know it's already been implied earlier in this thread but...

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH MY EYES!!! :blink:

_______

Back on topic: So is it or is it not true that Wave 28 is looking to be perhaps one of the most in-demand waves yet? The fact alone that so many more people seem literally willing to travel miles to comb stores just for this wave (n contrast to, say, patiently praying and hoping their LCS will just restock it in a few months or so) tells me a lot. The frenzy surrounding this wave is going to be epic.

Or is that just me thinking that?

I wish I could get stuff like that. I wouldn't have to leave my house EVER AGAIN. lol.