UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

FYI TOYNK toys

Mattallica

I live locally to this guys brick and mortar shop always a good experience although at halloween time they pump out ALOT of costumes and I have seen orders fall by the wayside but other than that I've never had a problem

i was sent the wrong item, i had to return it, now i have to wait 3+ weeks for the returned item to be "processed" before they will send out the correct item,if they have any left in stock.

they donot respond to emails and only barely to calls(the girl answers like she is asleep, then offers no assistance or information) ask to talk to someone else, the owner perhaps, and you are told "he doesnt talk to customers" ask about a refund and you are told "too bad".

Im glad you have had better experiences with them but check out their feedback(wish i had) seems im not the only one whos had bad luck with them.

Is it just me or is Matts signature pic just a tad disturbing ?

I guess he's just jealous of all the attention webheads' getting over on the "Kid Friendly?" discussion. ;)