UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have been a collector of minimates for years now. Art asylum forums was my old stomping grounds back in the day, I strayed from the boards for a long time and now found this place. I see a few familiar faces in some posts. Which is cool.

Hello, I am Trekker 42. And I am going to give you a T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

I quote a movie, you name the movie. Your quote stands thus:

"You can't give in. YOU CAN'T GIVE IN!"

And now a new T42 feature: an introduction to the Multiverse in quotes:

"Hello this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation!"(Forum News and Announcements. If a mod posts here, listen. It's important.)

"Who ARE you?" (Obviously you know that Please allow me to introduce myself is for that. Or else this post would not exist.)

"Let's play 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?'!" (Ok, you won't win a million bucks, but you may win some 'mates or other random things in the Contests section.)

"You are now part of a much bigger universre. You just don't know it yet." (Marvel Minimates, currently the staple of Minimates, is the topic of focusin the Marvel Minimates section.)

"I want to make things!" (Customs Creations and Artwork. If you made it, if it's related to toys, it goes here!)

"Lois only buys me Mega Bloks!" (LEGO section is for LEGO discussion.)

"What a piece of junk!" (This is biased as hell, but this quote is for the Hasbro Heroes, such as Galactic Heroes and Superhero Squad. The little kids stuff)

"Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown." (Kubricks, an import toy has a place here.)

"What's in the box?" (The Crisis of Infinite Minimates. This place is for any minimate thing that doesn't fit ANYWHERE else.)

"Houston, we have a problem." (Feedback, support, and Suggestions iis the place were you can tell the mods of any problems you personally have encounterd with the site. They'll get it fixed pretty quick. Or you can suggest new things to put on here. Don't do it too much though. They may get annoyed.)

"Itty, bitty, baby." (Palisades Palz, another dead line, has a place in that forum. It hasn't seen use in a while. Maybe you can spice it up a bit.)

"It's heavy. What is it?" (The Mighty Muggs, mor or less big immovable blocks in the forms of Marvel, Transformers, GI Joe and other random stuff.)

"You want fries with that?" (Other Block Figures is to fill in the spaces missed by the LEGO, Kubrick, Hasbro Heroes, Mighty Muggs, and Palz section.)

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain't heard NOTHIN yet!" (Other Toys and Collectables are for anything not block figure.)

"Life is a blank canvas and you need to throw everything on it you can." (Blank/Promo minimates. It's about blanks/promos.)

"Storm's Coming. We best be prepared when it does." (Minimates of Licenses future. Talk about what may be coming down the pike.)

"You have reached 1 Millon points on Guitar Hero! YOU! ARE! FAGS!!!!!" (Video Game discussion is to talk about your favorite games!)

"It was back in the day. And if you weren't there, it doesn't matter anyway." (Minimate of Licenses past. These are the dead minimates. Gone. not coming back. Just let it go.))

"Got some rare things on sale Stranger." (in the Flea Market, where we buy sell and trade.)

"I am Big! It's the Pictures who got small!" (Discuss the movie and TV minimate releases, from Ghostbusters to Desperately Seeking Susan, to Star Trek, in the TV and Movie Minimates area)

"Life, the universe, everything!"(The Minimates Arms is where you talk about whatever is not in the other forums. Movies, comic books, things that piss you off, ect.)

Well there you have it. If anyone can name where all thse quotes came from, you are awesome. If not, oh well. I honestly don't know where a good many of them came from myself. But for the new guy, the challenge is all that's there to be answered. The rest is for fun.

Hey MiniDeadpool,

Welcome back ( of sorts)

Feel free to ignore T42 and his nonsense, the rest of us do ;)

T.

Indeed they do. Hell, sometimes I ignore myself. Life does get strangely lonely in those times...

Howdy minideadpool! Welcome to the funnest place on the web devoted to a block figure! :) I'm guessing you're excited for the upcoming Deadpool minimate too? :woot:

"Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown." (Kubricks, an import toy has a place here.)

Uh, Kubricks are from Japan ;)

(Love the Multiverse quotes Trekker! The Guitar Hero one was especially hilarious :lol:)