UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Disappearing Act

Over the past couple of days I've been organizing (more like clustering) my action figures and minimates because I'm hoping to get a new type of display for everything. Yesterday I got to my Marvel mini's and drifting away from my original task, ended up playing with a few. Ironman and his villains that I've made. I searched through the pile I had laying on my dresser looking for Spymaster to complete the "villain" cast. Couldn't find him. I looked EVERYWHERE, entire room, basement, you name it. I cannot find this son-of-a-bitch. :angry:

I'm sure everyone has lost a few accessories (Thing's cigar comes to mind), but has anyone flat out lost a full minimate? Share your stories to get your mind off Battle Beasts and Angel for a bit. :P

Edited by the punisher=D

I lost my Colonel America awhile back. For the most part, I keep my Minimates together, and if I lose one, it will usually pop up again after a short while (usually when I dig through my box-o-Minimates a little more closely). But this guy never showed up. Eventually, I got him back due to a friendly board member, but I still have no ideal where he might be. I've got a lot of crap here, but it is pretty well organized, so his whereabouts are a real mystery.

Also, TRU Stealth Iron Man's base fell off my shelf one day right near my couch. I looked all around the couch, under it, under the shelf, etc., but some goblins must have eaten it, because I could not find the damn thing, and still have never found it. It is a pretty big accessory, far too big to have been sucked into the vacuum cleaner, so I don't know where it could have gone that I couldn't find it.

could not find one of my razor cylon look hard forhim. it turned out he was at my parents in phoenix! i also can not find my battle damaged man with no name, oh well, it was my spare and he is not the coolest minimate ever.

when I moved last year, I lost my dark phoenix during the move! I was soo mad, I thought I left it at my old house. I searched all my boxes and drawers but nothing! Later on I checked my drawers again and found her hairpiece in inside the drawer on the side where you open it. so I thought maybe she there and she was!!

unfortunately I also lost my wave 6 iron man mask in the move and have yet to find it...