UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Well whaddya know another newb!

Yep,you guess it.....another newb.

I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan,hence my name,as soon as I saw that DST was releasing Minimates I just knew it was gonna be awesome,well I finally found all of the 2 packs from TRU,I bought them all and a 2nd of Egon/Librarian to use as some custom figures.

I just had to get my local comic shop to custom order the 4 pack for me,so come next Wed,I will have all of Wave 1.

I hope to be spending quite a bit of time on here.

Well another newbie indeed. And you know what that meand Minimate Fans! That's right. The T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!!!

For the poor newbie subjected to this, I quote a movie, you name the movie. It's my way of saying Hi!

And here's yours:

"That's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

Ha!Easy,that's Empire Strikes Back,Luke Skywalker says that to Darth Vader after Vader reveals that he is Anakin Skywalker,Luke's father.

Anyways,thanks guys.

Kara,I'm just outside of Gainesville,I think about an hour or two from Pensacola.

Ha!Easy,that's Empire Strikes Back,Luke Skywalker says that to Darth Vader after Vader reveals that he is Anakin Skywalker,Luke's father.

Anyways,thanks guys.

Kara,I'm just outside of Gainesville,I think about an hour or two from Pensacola.

welcome aboard, man!

my family used to vacation every winter in ormond beach. i remember me and my brother always getting so excited when we saw all those palm trees. :P

Hopefully they will... they regularly get the Marvel sets in (not the TRU-exclusive ones though <_<) and just recently stocked the Terminator 2 singles no problem. Of course it'll probably be safer if I actually check with them first; I'll try calling them tomorrow to see.

Anyways,thanks guys.

Yeah that was an easy one. But I was tired. Well done.