UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Found 'Bullseye' in London.

buttheadsmate

I am probably the least affected person in the world when it comes to famous people but even I was amused .........

I went to a wedding in London on Friday & the reception was held in a restaurant in a particularly fashionable area of London. Fashionable but very quiet, quiet enough to have just 2 people sitting outside , a girl & a guy wearing a homburg hat. I mumbled "hello" as we walked past them & he nodded in return. No big deal but I then realised that it was Colin Farrell!!

Too foggy in London to play darts. :rolleyes:

For some reason, whenever I picture a foggy Londong scene, I think of the scene in Amazon Woman on the Moon where Jack the Ripper is revealed to be the Loch Ness Monster.

And by the way BHM, you should really clear out some room in your inbox.

Cool. Years ago, I saw the briefly popular, New Orleans-based rapper "Mystikal" in New Orleans. He and some others were standing on the sidewalk, and his entourage was hesitant to step off the curb, as there was horse dung in the street. Mystikal, demonstrating the leadership qualities that have endeared him to hundreds if not thousands, said, "just step over that $hit!" and proceeded to do so. The others quickly followed suit. It is the only celebrity memory that I am sure to remember for the rest of my life.

Edited by karamazov80

For some reason, whenever I picture a foggy Londong scene, I think of the scene in Amazon Woman on the Moon where Jack the Ripper is revealed to be the Loch Ness Monster.

Lest I perpetuate the myth ,London was not foggy/smoggy & hasn't been since the 'Clean Air Act of 1956' which basically banned smoke pollution by household fires. ;)

Inbox now de-cluttered.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I love that segment!

"Mind you, don't go steppin' on my toes!"

Hahaha!