UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

and now ghostbuster with out their packs

they are guled on and with a little pull they come off. they go back on and stay on pretty well, but not as well as before.

P1010710.jpg

P1010711.jpg

here are some pictures just for fun

P1010690.jpg

this on is of the GB going after minimates that are or could be ghosts

P1010695.jpg

here they are fighting the zombies

P1010700.jpg

in case you don't know when two dogs meet they smell each others butts. why? the world may never know

P1010707.jpg

oh the horror! the horror!

Edited by maxcarnage

lol thanks for being brave enough pull off the packs dude, that's something I would never do.

it actually happen by accident. i was working a 10 hours in a hot kitchen making dinner for 120 people. when i got home i emptied my pockets, and first came egon, then the pack. later i sat down with petter and wondered how hard it is to pull the packs off? not that hard i found, like taking off the PKE meter or peter's walkie talkie

it actually happen by accident. i was working a 10 hours in a hot kitchen making dinner for 120 people. when i got home i emptied my pockets, and first came egon, then the pack. later i sat down with petter and wondered how hard it is to pull the packs off? not that hard i found, like taking off the PKE meter or peter's walkie talkie

That . . . uh, that doesn't sound like an accident to me.

What I think he's saying is that the glue melted on the first one and on the second he was experimenting. So the discovery was an accident. Like Penicillin!

What I think he's saying is that the glue melted on the first one and on the second he was experimenting. So the discovery was an accident. Like Penicillin!

Don't forget about the inventor of the microwave finding melted chocolate in his pocket :thumbsup: