UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Blue Velvet

i'd say personally, if you found JUST the ear, maybe let it go.

it's already gone anyways, if it's just the ear.

there isn't any need to get forensics involved and having all these mini-dna tests taken for an ear.

it's expensive and just plain impractical :lol:

DON'T YOU F*#KING LOOK AT ME!!

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, the new Bullseye actually has ears drawn on the side of his bald head. I think we've seen this a couple times before, but I can't remember with whom apart from Prof X. I guess bald guys can get this treatment (is Bullseye bald in the comics?). Chef Duff's sculpted ears on the head weird me out.

Edited by karamazov80

DON'T YOU F*#KING LOOK AT ME!!

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, the new Bullseye actually has ears drawn on the side of his bald head. I think we've seen this a couple times before, but I can't remember with whom apart from Prof X. I guess bald guys can get this treatment (is Bullseye bald in the comics?). Chef Duff's sculpted ears on the head weird me out.

Lex. Luthor. At least. Database scouring may reveal more.

Oh yeah... John Stewart and US Agent too.

Edited by Trekker 42

Also, what the heck does "Blue Velvet" refer to?

Great, and greatly disturbing David Lynch movie from the mid-80s starring Kyle Mclauchlin and Dennis Hopper. Film concerns the mystery of an ear that Mclachlin's character finds, amongst other things.

Edited by karamazov80

It's like the word association game where one person says a name and the next person says the first thing that pops in their head except this time he was playing with himself. :pinch:

It's like the word association game where one person says a name and the next person says the first thing that pops in their head except this time he was playing with himself. :pinch:

Nice try ;)

David Lynch, eh? Oooh, sounds like another one for my hypothetical "Movies to check out before I die" list, thanks for the info everybody :)

... though it still doesn't really get us anywhere with this Minimate ear mystery.

Great, and greatly disturbing David Lynch movie from the mid-80s starring Kyle Mclauchlin and Dennis Hopper. Film concerns the mystery of an ear that Mclachlin's character finds, amongst other things.

don't forget patricia arquette :D

Mommy, mommy, mommy!

Frank Booth is one of the best film villains of all time... Hmmm Blue Velvet mates anyone? Frank with gas mask would rock.

PS

I think Sgt Rock has ears no?

Oh yeah, the new Bullseye actually has ears drawn on the side of his bald head. I think we've seen this a couple times before, but I can't remember with whom apart from Prof X.

Kingpin too. I took a Reservoir Dogs moment with both of them, since I find the drawn-on ears a little too "Charlie Brown," and they look much better post-shave. Curiously, Bishop had no ears. Or Iceman, though I guess he's not technically bald so much as cubed.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a report back from my crime lab, and I believe the "ear" was in fact a sesame seed. I admit this with embarrassment, but I hate unsolved mysteries - even so, I'm still not entirely convinced, and I really do want Blue Velvet toys. Art Asylum is releasing toys of lots of movies form the 80's - so why not be a little more esoteric? Blade Runner's been listed before, and I'd buy That for a dollar! Also, that.